X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Airguardian View Post
    I do not like rings. Whatever you get, better be centerburner-style, looks so much better IMO.
    Agree, rings look exactly what they are, a ring of led lights, not scale looking at all

Comment

• Originally posted by hirth90 View Post
      Unfortunately due to Covid 19 regular post is unavailable and the only option offered is a courier service for $28 which seems disproportionate for an item costing $38.
      Thanks for the suggestion.
      By the way there appears to be a lot more LEDs on the RC Geeks device so will this be bright enough. Has anyone seen the two side by side?

If you are remotely handy with a soldering iron, you can make your own for a fraction of the cost of the commercial units. Just as bright, minimal interference with the airflow, and a "flickering" controller. Typically come out less than $30 for a twin, or $20 for a single.

See my blog:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...DF-afterburner

Comment

• The actual bird in action!

Headphones and volume, recommended!
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• So cool!

Comment

• dny NATO 2020 Ostrava Click image for larger version

Name:	5478.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	275209

Comment

• Here is a nice gripen display from F-21 Luleå Sweden. They show a classic dogfight, and a speedcomparison.
              Fun fact, the speaker is not just a gripen pilot, he is also a good rc-gripenpilot. https://youtu.be/BlG6m8w0GcI

Comment

• That was a very interesting demo. I have seen and filmed russians do this (link below, dogfight starting at 3:55) but it is not really common to see proper 1vs1 dogfight mockups!
                Love these kinds of demonstrations as they add variety to airshows :)

The speaker also made a great job of explaining to the audience what was going on! :)

Comment

• 👍😍 Looks unreal how they handle the machines.

Comment

• Suchoj's dexterity and maneuverability is respectable. And then they are beautiful planes.

Comment

• Agree!

Besides those guys are factory-test-pilots (father and son respectively!), so they do know their business, indeed! :D

I recall seeing a Gripen back at Le Bourget 2013 but they had it only in static display... I gotta make it to a show where it pops up in the future and get a proper video!

Comment

Working...
                      X