Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The web site still says "end of October". Next Sunday is November.

Comment

• Is it panic time yet?

Comment

• I herd from a friend who herd it from a friend who has a dream that the freight boat caught fire while in a hurricane and is sitting next to Davy Jones locker.

gravy

Comment

• I'm still waiting on ANY word about the TVs availability.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
            I'm still waiting on ANY word about the TVs availability.
            Hoping they are on the same boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravythe clown View Post
              I herd from a friend who herd it from a friend who has a dream that the freight boat caught fire while in a hurricane and is sitting next to Davy Jones locker.

gravy
              Heard or herd? Sorry, this thread is so dead I couldn't think of anything else
              Click image for larger version

Name:	herd.jpg
Views:	637
Size:	191.1 KB
ID:	282928Click image for larger version

Name:	hear.jpg
Views:	618
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	282929

Comment

• The customers: HEY THE MIG-29 IS BROKEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE RELEASED IT SO EARLY AND DONE MORE TESTING
                also the customers: OMG WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG FOR THE GRIPEN

Comment

• Comment

• Yeah love the English language. Word sounds like heard or herd but but hord is not a word.

Gravy

Comment

• I've asked their customer service a few times and what I've heard is that the shipment is delayed until early November, and that the TV units are in the same shipment as the Gripens.
                      Still no idea why we can't preorder the TV units so they can arrive with our Gripens

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinMar View Post
                        I've asked their customer service a few times and what I've heard is that the shipment is delayed until early November, and that the TV units are in the same shipment as the Gripens.
                        Still no idea why we can't preorder the TV units so they can arrive with our Gripens
                        That's because real Gripens don't have TV. They are trying to give you an immersive experience.

Comment

Yeah love the English language. Word sounds like heard or herd but but hord is not a word.

Gravy
                          Hord is the past tense of a verb describing what someone was doing last night, fairly drunk, in the red light district. (takes cover lol)
                          Freewing A-10 turbine conversion: http://fb.me/FreewingA10TurbineConversion

Comment

• Originally posted by janmb View Post

Hord is the past tense of a verb describing what someone was doing last night, fairly drunk, in the red light district. (takes cover lol)

Pat

Comment

• You don’t know what I was doing in the red light district last night. I deleted the video anyway.

Gravy

Comment

You don’t know what I was doing in the red light district last night. I deleted the video anyway.

Gravy
                                The internet never forgets.

Comment

• It’s the cloud. No matter how many times you delete the pictures or videos, they always come back.

ok so where’s my plane already?

Gravy

Comment

• We're fast running out of October.

Hoping to still see a shipping notice before Friday's over.

Comment

• Early November officially per James on the MotionRC Community Facebook page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skosh25 View Post
                                        Early November officially per James on the MotionRC Community Facebook page.
                                        The have no problem sending me ads but no Gripen updates

Comment

• I just got a text and a FedEx trackingnr. Yippie😀😀😀

Comment

Working...
                                          X