X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skydiverdriwer View Post
    I didn't get any tracking code or message from Mrc. The package had just been brought to the door in the morning, interesting.
    Now that is what I call a happy surprise!
    Best regards,
    Cris B.
    AMA#L945841, NASA#2845, JPO#2503,
    NSRCA#4603, IMAC#7357

Comment

• noradtux & Skydiverdriwer - Awesome! Welcome to squawk both of you and thanks for sharing. Wish you the best on your maidens. Enjoy them!

Comment

• No awesomeness here. No notification from Motion RC EU, got a shipping notice from FEDEX last Thursday for a scheduled arrival today. Nothing showed up, tracking info not updated.

Comment

• i preorder this JAS 39 Gripen edf for my BDAY 10/29. no mail package at all. my wife called suicidal hot line for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by kallend View Post

Common courtesy is to let your customers know what's going on when you've had their money for 9 weeks and not delivered when you said you would.
            Agreed, but they did. They told the date slipped from late Oct to early Nov.... It's not like we have any sort of right or claim to know exactly why... Nor is it given that a US based marketing representative from one of multiple vendors necessarily even knows...

If DHL/Fedex/UPS updates a delivery of a parsel with a delay, do you demand to know why they are late? You never ever get anywhere with that either. And really, does it matter?
            Freewing A-10 turbine conversion: http://fb.me/FreewingA10TurbineConversion

Comment

• Originally posted by janmb View Post

Agreed, but they did. They told the date slipped from late Oct to early Nov....
              The told us on November 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                For you guys in Europe ..................... turn around is fair play. I'll bet in the past, you were quite ticked off seeing N. America get new Freewing models a few weeks before you did. Now, some of us get to sit on our hands and stew over it and get huffy.
                OK, more pics and let the videos start.
                I will happily admit it feels kinda good to see certain people having their panties in a bunch right now lol

In my case it won't help me much to get it early though - doing a turbine build straight away, and probably won't get that finished before winter kicks in anyway. Maiden will most likely be on the lake in January.
                Freewing A-10 turbine conversion: http://fb.me/FreewingA10TurbineConversion

Comment

• Originally posted by JLambCWU View Post

These are models, which are in fact toys, and your temper tantrum over them is ridiculous.

You’re not in a real airplane flying a traffic pattern.
                  No need to announce you’re departing. 🖐🖐🖐
                  You are right, these are just toys but who is throwing a tantrum? Yes I am not flying a real airplane but I did spend real money so I think that in itself justifies customer support in the form of communication. It isn't like they just found out that they weren't going to meet the ETA they gave everyone. If they didn't have them in the warehouse then they couldn't ship so with that said there was no way we would be receiving them. This is why so many people are b%tching about it not knowing what is going on.

Anyway thanks for the update and the new ETA. Now we can sit and wait another month.

Comment

• Originally posted by janmb View Post
                    I will happily admit it feels kinda good to see certain people having their panties in a bunch right now lol
                    Same here. Mig shows up a couple weeks early and nobody complains. Gripen shows up a couple weeks later than the ETA and everyone loses their minds. I'll bet none of them pre-ordered the T-45 when it was first released (something like a 4-month delay due to a need to retool a part).
                    Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                      and everyone loses their minds
                      You are making a huge mistake by assuming some of these people have minds. You can simply count the number of neurons they've got working overtime on this -------- TWO! The problem is ..................... one neuron is inhibiting the other. Their left side brain tells them to send money for a pre-order knowing full well that the availability date is some time distance away and is purely an estimate. Estimates are similar to best guesses. Then their right side brain jumps into the fray and sees that ONE or TWO days has gone past that estimate and implodes all over the left side brain, leaving nothing left but a bunch of babbling fingers pounding on a keyboard. With no neurons remaining, recovery is slow and painful. The emerging neuron is one that controls "buyer's remorse".

Comment

• Originally posted by Skydiverdriwer View Post
                        Plane arrived today morning
                        Happy Monday from Finland
                        Havoc too, Nice

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                          You are making a huge mistake by assuming some of these people have minds. You can simply count the number of neurons they've got working overtime on this -------- TWO! The problem is ..................... one neuron is inhibiting the other. Their left side brain tells them to send money for a pre-order knowing full well that the availability date is some time distance away and is purely an estimate. Estimates are similar to best guesses. Then their right side brain jumps into the fray and sees that ONE or TWO days has gone past that estimate and implodes all over the left side brain, leaving nothing left but a bunch of babbling fingers pounding on a keyboard. With no neurons remaining, recovery is slow and painful. The emerging neuron is one that controls "buyer's remorse".
                          Psychiatrists have prescribed Lithium for mental health for years and that is the reason we all use LiPo batteries. If you feel a psychotic episode coming on just take bite out of a LiPo battery or better yet just charge it and have a relaxing flight!
                          Best regards,
                          Cris B.
                          AMA#L945841, NASA#2845, JPO#2503,
                          NSRCA#4603, IMAC#7357

Comment

• That’s why it’s called estimated time of arrival, not guaranteed time of arrival😋

Comment

• Originally posted by Eolithic View Post
                              Anyway thanks for the update and the new ETA. Now we can sit and wait another month.
                              Except you cancelled your order right?
                              Now you don’t have to wait for one...

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                                Same here. Mig shows up a couple weeks early and nobody complains. Gripen shows up a couple weeks later than the ETA and everyone loses their minds. I'll bet none of them pre-ordered the T-45 when it was first released (something like a 4-month delay due to a need to retool a part).
                                Common courtesy is to let your customers who have paid up front know what's going on.

Shipping is a problem right now, we all know that and it's not MRC's fault.

HOWEVER, MRC must have known the delivery had slipped but didn't bother to notify us until today.

Common courtesy - that is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLambCWU View Post

Except you cancelled your order right?
                                  Now you don’t have to wait for one...
                                  You're right I'm not waiting for one I am waiting for 5 of them. Just like the MiG-29 I bought them as gifts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eolithic View Post

You're right I'm not waiting for one I am waiting for 5 of them. Just like the MiG-29 I bought them as gifts.
                                    So you bought 5 Gripens? Interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlink125 View Post

So you bought 5 Gripens? Interesting.
                                      Ok? Here you go

Comment

• Auch am Sonntag bestellt und wird heute durch FED EX ausgeliefert. Die Mail Benachrichtigung war gut...

Comment

• Wait what my Gripen hasn’t shipped yet??!! MRC I think you should know over the years I’ve acquired a unique set of skills, and I’ll use these skills to wait for my shipping notification to ding on my phone, and I’ll find your website and I’ll order something else in the mean time. These skills are not known to many there called patients!!!! And to those who are so traumatized by a late notification “Good Luck”!!! Lol Jk Jk it’s snowing where I’m at take your time!!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X