X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hangflieger View Post
    Auch am Sonntag bestellt und wird heute durch FED EX ausgeliefert. Die Mail Benachrichtigung war gut...
    Yes. it's fast delivery here in Europe. I usually place order on Sunday and package is here latest at Thursday morning...

Comment

• Originally posted by Skydiverdriwer View Post

Yes. it's fast delivery here in Europe. I usually place order on Sunday and package is here latest at Thursday morning...
      You fly a jump plane? I know quite a few Finnish skydivers, particularly wingsuit flyers.

Comment

• Trolling is prohibited!

Last edited by BluesDragon; Nov 4, 2020, 01:16 PM. Reason: Looking to get banned from site

Comment

• Mine showed up today😍 Greetings from sweden. Sorry for my workplace, it's a nuclear bombing site
          love the hand written TAK ( thanks in swedish is tack:) Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201103_173735.jpg
Views:	638
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	284013

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlink125 View Post

Wow, you must have some money to throw around to buy 5 as gifts. Definitely explains the spoiled brat attitude
            That makes no sense whatsoever. I give them as gifts so how does that make me a spoiled brat? Maybe I work hard and I am blessed to be where I am in life. I never forgot where I came from and love to give back to others who have made a difference in my life. Before you judge me you better check your socks because I think they are wet. I did keep 1 MiG for myself. I hope that wasn't selfish of me and I was going to do the same with the Gripen.

Comment

• Ignore the trolls...

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrik Holmström View Post
                Mine showed up today😍 Greetings from sweden. Sorry for my workplace, it's a nuclear bombing site
                love the hand written TAK ( thanks in swedish is tack:) Click image for larger version

Ha! I guess that's a mess by swedish standards! Looks pretty tidy to me. My wife is from Halmstad, she tries with me and my workshop but the idea of dostadning only worked at the beginning of the virus.

Comment

• Looking to get banned from this forum
                  Last edited by BluesDragon; Nov 4, 2020, 01:18 PM. Reason: Troll

Comment

• Compared to your 19 post since 2016 of which about half are of no value and who knows about the other half. I don't care to look because that's another 2 minutes of my life I won't get back.

Can someone give this lady an award for Contributor Of The Year please? Nice job

Comment

• Originally posted by Eolithic View Post

That makes no sense whatsoever. I give them as gifts so how does that make me a spoiled brat? Maybe I work hard and I am blessed to be where I am in life. I never forgot where I came from and love to give back to others who have made a difference in my life. Before you judge me you better check your socks because I think they are wet. I did keep 1 MiG for myself. I hope that wasn't selfish of me and I was going to do the same with the Gripen.
                      Ignore the trolling. Somehow, generosity suddenly has become a bad trait it seems...
                      Freewing A-10 turbine conversion: http://fb.me/FreewingA10TurbineConversion

Comment

• Please stop with the trolling!

Comment

• Originally posted by janmb View Post

Ignore the trolling. Somehow, generosity suddenly has become a bad trait it seems...
                          How so? I was asking for someone to give the lady something. Sounds generous to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlink125 View Post

1 aww poor baby, dont worry your toy airplanes will be here soon. If not then you can go cry about it.......again
                            Jlink - reading the things you write has allowed me to do a small assessment of your issues. It seems you have some insecurities, self doubt, and feelings of inadequacy which effect your ability to interact with others. When you feel the urge to post negative things, try to focus on a more powerful force. You can also go look at yourself in the mirror as they say things look larger in the mirror then they actually are. This will help with those inadequate insecurity issues. Have a nice night Tic Tac

Comment

• I thought this thread is about the Gripen, that we're all excited to see and to fly, and to see other people fly. And paint and then fly, or program, fly and then paint. However you do it. Maybe you guys should start another thread about whatever it is that you're interested in. You can make it official as well.

Comment

• Good luck with that... this thread has never been about the Gripen

Comment

• Well, hopefully it will be soon...

Comment

• Let's hope there are rattle cans being shaken up.all over europe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrik Holmström View Post
                                      Mine showed up today😍 Greetings from sweden. Sorry for my workplace, it's a nuclear bombing site

She looks beautiful. I can't wait to get my hands on mine in the U.S. It is coming soon enough.... I'm still having a lot of fun with the Mig-29. Heck, you can still see the tread on the Mig-29's tires!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eolithic View Post

Jlink - reading the things you write has allowed me to do a small assessment of your issues. It seems you have some insecurities, self doubt, and feelings of inadequacy which effect your ability to interact with others. When you feel the urge to post negative things, try to focus on a more powerful force. You can also go look at yourself in the mirror as they say things look larger in the mirror then they actually are. This will help with those inadequate insecurity issues. Have a nice night Tic Tac
                                        Whatever you say little guy

Comment

• Gentlemen, let's please stop the belittling back and forth and try to focus the discussion on the Gripen.

Comment

Working...
                                          X