X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by janmb View Post
    For those who want a good laugh, I thought I'd share this classic.
    Priceless!

Good to know we can just replace broken wings with canards, very convenient!

Comment

For those who want a good laugh, I thought I'd share this classic. It is in Swedish, but has English subtitles, so be sure to turn those on :D

Also a fine lesson in how the name is pronounced :D

https://youtu.be/FWAyPWAUfMU
      That was tooooo funny- he's really good! Thanks for posting Jan.
      Tom

Comment

• Ah geez...I just order the Mig and now they do this! What's a guy supposed to do....buy both? Hmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogo View Post

That was tooooo funny- he's really good! Thanks for posting Jan.
          Tom
          You are most welcome :D
          Freewing A-10 turbine conversion: http://fb.me/FreewingA10TurbineConversion

Comment

• Originally posted by Mizer67 View Post
            It'll be interesting to see performance in flight when they start releasing videos. Hope they got someone to really give it a work out.

Much bigger wing than the Mirage, perhaps it needs the additional roll?
            Strongly doubt that. The Eurofighter is even wider and has tons of roll authority from elevons alone.
            Freewing A-10 turbine conversion: http://fb.me/FreewingA10TurbineConversion

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
              Also, would someone please refinish their Gripen in this livery? I love it. Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	gripen-e__suedois-840x480 (1).jpg
Views:	1590
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	271623Click image for larger version

Name:	Swedish-Gripen-E.jpg
Views:	1832
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	271624
              Pre-ordered today. Send me one without the decals already applied and your on. Dang Alpha, no more releases for a few months though. Wallet is yelping.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post
                James or Alpha, can I get a measurement of the wing launch rail, and the distance from the back of the rail to the back of the Attachment Slot?

I've hit my purchasing limit for the year so no Gripen for me (yet), but I'm going to model the IRIS-T for those that want give it some teeth.
                That would be sweet!

Comment

For those who want a good laugh, I thought I'd share this classic. It is in Swedish, but has English subtitles, so be sure to turn those on :D

That was fantastic. I want to fly with that dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by radfordc View Post
                    Ah geez...I just order the Mig and now they do this! What's a guy supposed to do....buy both? Hmmm
                    Aye!

This is the way.

Comment

• Does anyone know, will the ARF Plus have the decals applied by the factory?

My assumption is yes.

Comment

• Will motion have chemtrail injectors as upgrade. Only scale option I want. I found the the chemtrail switch on my F-16 once. However I think it was faulty as it seamed it killed my motor.

Gravy

Comment

• WOW! Now this video really excites me about the Gripen!

Comment

Thanks for posting that. My favorite was the chemtrail ejector :-) However, it is unbelievable how often I get asked if pilots really create those "chemtrails" by using a switch in the cockpit...

Comment

• This is a more theoretical video dealing with the full size Gripen's design:
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbGt...LRCvMLy6XisCXi

Comment

• Hey Guys, here are some of the measurements of the Gripen.

Click image for larger versionName:	Gripen Measurements.jpgViews:	0Size:	79.9 KBID:	271944
                                Attached Files

Comment

• Thank you. Battery compartment dimensions would be good to know also, if you had them available.

Comment

• Originally posted by James View Post
                                    Hey Guys, here are some of the measurements of the Gripen.

Click image for larger versionName:	Gripen Measurements.jpgViews:	0Size:	79.9 KBID:	271944
                                    Thanks James, added to RCGroups and Facebook posting...

Comment

• Originally posted by Big12fan View Post

Pre-ordered today. Send me one without the decals already applied and your on. Dang Alpha, no more releases for a few months though. Wallet is yelping.
                                      Yes got me twice, kill me once more is not a good idea!

Comment

• Even better video
                                        4K | "Brachial Saab JAS-39C Gripen Display" - Swedish Air Force (39-223) at LSMF-Mollis Air Show | Zigermeet | 08.2019 | "with extrem close up take off"!!!! ...

Comment

• Excited to see this over the winter. Hopefully someone can chime in with help on setting it up on a FrSky S8R. I know they have a delta wing in their config, but with the canards....????
                                          Cheers, DSA

Comment

Working...
                                          X