X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kc-135

I never would have thought that my AL37 would have been modified so much but it became a KC-135. I then got more and more ideas which took me to this wild idea that was proven successful today. The newest mod is that I added an F-16 to my Boom and made it look like it was refueling in the air. I hope you all like the pics and video. Video link here https://youtu.be/wD-hzv6mAM0
    Attached Files

Now that is just some ingenious engineering . Most radical thing I've seen that's outside the flight envelope of the controlling airframe
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

That is one of the coolest things I've ever seen in RC!

Sean

Comment

Here is my Youtube video highlighting the first fight of my Custom Kc-135 and F-16 Boom flight.

enjoy

Attached Files

Comment

Clever and looks awesome!

Comment

Custom Rc KC-135 with F-16 on Boom second flight with GoPro inflight footage.

Kc-135 StratoTanker and F-16 pictures from last nights flying. Video here: https://youtu.be/jMViY8y_Lrg

Photos taken by Kevin Smith. F-22 pilot Nathan Baxter

Tanker was built from an AL37 airliner sold at Motion Rc.com

3d parts designed by Tom Mansell and original boom design by Andrew O’Laughlin.

Graphics created by Callie Soden of Callie Graphics designed after a real tanker from the 151st ARW in Salt Lake City, Utah.
            Attached Files

Comment

My Custom Rc KC-135 with F-16 on Boom second flight with GoPro inflight footage.

Kc-135 StratoTanker and F-16 pictures from last nights flying.

Photos taken by Kevin Smith. F-22 pilot Nathan Baxter

Tanker was built from an AL37 airliner sold at Motion Rc.com

3d parts designed by Tom Mansell and original boom design by Andrew O’Laughlin.

Graphics created by Callie Soden of Callie Graphics designed after a real tanker from the 151st ARW in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Comment

Working...
              X