X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing Mig -29 Twin 80mm

Just got the Freewing Mig-29 and put it together last night. Left elevator servo goes crazy! (jitter) These are they say 100mg servos which are out of stock at MotionRC. Anyone knows which ones I should replace them with? Will NOT take this bird up with that problem! Yes, they are backorder but would like to fly sooner.

Not sure where you got 100mg...
    • One (1) 30g High Torque Servo, Normal (red/orange/brown wires)
    • One (1) 30g High Torque Servo, Reverse (red/white/black wires)

DO a search and you'll come up with them. Freewing 30g Digital Hybrid Metal Gear Servo with 600mm (23") Lead [MD31302-600] Motion RC

That said go into the thread here and on RCG as many of us are using other servos. Plus open a ticket with Motion about it. They will make it right.

Comment

Evan D Thanks for your response. I opened a ticket with MRC and yes, the minute they were back in stock, they sent me two new ones. Haven't put them yet as I just got them yesterday.

Comment

That's great, thanks for letting us know!

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
          That's great, thanks for letting us know!
          Evan,

I posted a question about the upgraded servos versus the Hitter D-85's in the 'official' thread but, much to my disappointment, nobody even cared to reply at all after several days. Not sure if I got voted off the island or what, but.... Anyway, I'm hoping you have an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun Evans View Post

Evan,

I posted a question about the upgraded servos versus the Hitter D-85's in the 'official' thread but, much to my disappointment, nobody even cared to reply at all after several days. Not sure if I got voted off the island or what, but.... Anyway, I'm hoping you have an opinion.

Comment

Sorry, I don't have any experience with them (the FW upgrades to the upgrade or the Hitecs) and any opinion would have only been that... So, I didn't answer.

Right now a few people are saying, "wait, what, he's not posting opinions...". :)

Originally posted by Shaun Evans View Post

Evan,

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                Sorry, I don't have any experience with them (the FW upgrades to the upgrade or the Hitecs) and any opinion would have only been that... So, I didn't answer.

Right now a few people are saying, "wait, what, he's not posting opinions...". :)

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X