X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn’t mix water with wine!!!
    look for the mig new Inrunner, works great ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Madness View Post
      Hi everybody! I have a 80mm 12 blades EDF with a 3270/2000 Kv inrunner motor that I saved from a crashed EFlite F4 Phantom. Do you think it could work on the MIG 21? Been looking at the ARF version for some time now. Thanks in advance for your feedback!
      Should work great. I use the 2100kv version of that 80mm fan and it's my favorite choice for 80mms for 6 cells.

It does take a little bit of sanding and generally making a new space for the intake lip for it to fit, but I'm not a great modeler and if I can do it without any special tools, anyone can.

Comment

Hi everybody! I have a 80mm 12 blades EDF with a 3270/2000 Kv inrunner motor that I saved from a crashed EFlite F4 Phantom. Do you think it could work on the MIG 21? Been looking at the ARF version for some time now. Thanks in advance for your feedback!
        If you want to be sure 100% i can take off mine and mesure with a caliper the diameter, if help .

Comment

• Originally posted by Griffon Wings View Post

If you want to be sure 100% i can take off mine and mesure with a caliper the diameter, if help .
          That will be awesome! The measurements on mine are on the photos below.
          Attached Files

Comment

• The FMS unit is a couple of millimeters wider in diameter and the fan itself is longer by a few mm too. That much I know as a fact.

I also know it's not hard to make it fit by relocating the inlet lip forward (vs. carving foam to keep it in the stock location) and sanding a little foam to make the diameters match up better.

Comment

• Madness looks like Mizer 67 fix the question!
              Thank you M67 for be awesome.

Comment

• Hey guys - just maidened mine (blue livery) - looks and flies like a dream! Unfortunately I chipped the blue and gray paint a little taking it on and off of the stand. Does anyone know the exact matte paint colors I could use to patch it up? Thanks!

Comment

• Take a part with you at homedepot or lowes and ask a small sample to match the paint. That easy

Comment

• is it time for overhaul after 200 flights? Click image for larger version

Name:	B29-AA139-0073-4204-9-FEF-CD6087-A91-D87.jpg
Views:	739
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	288295Click image for larger version

Name:	4-B681964-652-C-4-C9-A-A4-AF-35-D0-A9-A6-DAF5.jpg
Views:	689
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	288296Click image for larger version

Name:	9-A48-F1-CC-3-B7-F-4919-8-EE5-9-A66-A96292-C1.jpg
Views:	706
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	288299Click image for larger version

Name:	F02-CE819-4-EE8-407-E-8945-882-E2789-ACB8.jpg
Views:	698
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	288298Click image for larger version

Name:	31-C69925-2397-47-DA-B866-55-C80-C0-B06-D5.jpg
Views:	687
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	288297

Comment

• The MiG-21 is simply a beautiful aircraft.

Comment

• Comment

• Just finished this paint job for a buddy
                          I really dig these mig 21 lots of liveries to choose from

Comment

• @T-Elbert Nice Mig! Nice F18! Actually, all the ones you've customized look good. I'm not envious in the slightest, definitely not.

Comment

• Thank you . I really enjoy painting these birds but I love flying them.
                              I noticed your fairly close as western US goes. I believe we are going to try a EDF jet jam this summer . I can get you the information when we settle on a date.

Comment

• Yes! Helena is not that far for something like that! And the scenery in between is not too shabby. If you think it's happening I would definitely make the trip!

Comment

• Just completed my East German MIG 21 scheme. Looking forward to flying it soon.

Comment

• Hi everyone. I just got my Mig on Sunday, started to build it yesterday. I want your opinion on something I noticed while putting together the wings. I noticed on ailerons that the thin area were the aileron pivots (where the hinges are attached) is broken. There's an up and down movement on it. Wrote Motion CS and they told me is normal for this to happen. This is a brand new plane and of all my other EDF's (most of them with more than 40 flights on them) does not have this problem. For me its not normal but I don't want to jump to conclusions. I'm attaching photos. I'll appreciate your feedback on this. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210210_124045.jpg
Views:	615
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	298845

Comment

• I wouldn't be happy with that. Motion should replace the wing

Comment

• Madness

I agree...that is not normal. That might happen after some flights, but not new out of the box. I would also ask for a new wing replacement,

Comment

Hi everyone. I just got my Mig on Sunday, started to build it yesterday. I want your opinion on something I noticed while putting together the wings. I noticed on ailerons that the thin area were the aileron pivots (where the hinges are attached) is broken. There's an up and down movement on it. Wrote Motion CS and they told me is normal for this to happen. This is a brand new plane and of all my other EDF's (most of them with more than 40 flights on them) does not have this problem. For me its not normal but I don't want to jump to conclusions. I'm attaching photos. I'll appreciate your feedback on this. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210210_124045.jpg
Views:	615
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	298845
                                          I just ceck mine to be sure... negative, dosn’t look like yours. As others mentioned already, contact Motion and see what they says. Very fun to fly, i truly underestimated. Solid jet for the price.

Comment

Working...
                                          X