Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So did these come in then since other FW jets are back in stock? If so are there extras of the silver verison?
    AMA 1102566

Comment

They have not arrived yet, possibly a week or two from now.

Comment

Hi AkumaZeto, we do not have any extra silver MiG-21 PNPs. Due to the modelʻs popularity we ordered as many as possible, but the entire first shipment still sold out completely. We do have a second shipment on order. In the meantime, I would recommend putting your email in the "Notify Me" field, to receive an email if anyone cancels their pre-order and the model is restocked then, or when the full second shipment is put on pre-order. Weʻre waiting until that second shipment is on the water, before we open the pre-order for it. Normally we donʻt pre-order second shipments, but given the many requests for those who missed out on the MiG-21 pre-order for both colors, weʻll offer up a pre-order opportunity again this time.

Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business.
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

I might order the blue one as I have found someone willing to switch.
          AMA 1102566

Comment

Hello,
            Will the stock setup work with a 5S 5000 Lipo? If yes, will it be too much of an RPM drop?
            Thanks,

Comment

Even though I have only flown this plane a couple times, I don't think a 5S lipo is going to work. You really need that 6th cell to get the right amount of power for flight.
              Pat

Comment

Here's Doug's morning flight, stock outrunner. My F104 comes in tomorrow.

Comment

• Vortex generators for low speed control,.....................can someone explain this to me, what are they, how do they work, can they be fitted to this mig, what do they look like, where do you put them?? a lot of questions, I KNOW, but I'm very curious about them., thanks..

Comment

Comment

MRC, any update on the ETA of the Mig? Right now it's saying this Thursday. Are you still hopeful that this is a good date?
                      Pat

Comment

I called them a few hours ago, they were expecting them today. I assume that baring any problems they should be shipping this week. Woo hoo!!!

Comment

Nice! And I see they finally made an official announcement about the FLRC Ta-152H1. That sucker looks like it really moves. Not a fan of sub-1400mm planes, but I might just have to get that one. I would expect it around Christmas I think.
                          Pat

Comment

Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                            Nice! And I see they finally made an official announcement about the FLRC Ta-152H1. That sucker looks like it really moves. Not a fan of sub-1400mm planes, but I might just have to get that one. I would expect it around Christmas I think.
                            Where did you see that? I cannot find it.

Comment

Found it.

51" Wingspan FlightLine Focke-Wulf Ta 152H - PNP - FLW205P FlightLine proudly presents the remarkable Ta-152H! Never before seen in foam electric format, FlightLine has once again delivered a rare warbird to expand its exciting line of premier affordable model aircraft. Designed by Kurt Tank in 1944, the original Ta-15

Comment

Got my shipping notice. Woo hoo!
                                Pat

Comment

Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                                  Got my shipping notice. Woo hoo!
                                  got mine too!!!

Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                                  I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

Mine arrives on Friday, maiden on Saturday!
                                    Pat

Comment

So mine arrives on the 23rd, exactly 2.5 months from the day I pre-ordered it. Not too shabby. Although it seems like the wait has been much longer! :p
                                      Pat

Comment

Mine is out for delivery, this is going to be one LONG day of waiting for 5pm. :)

Comment

• I'm going to work hard tomorrow night to get mine done for a Saturday maiden. I also just bought the 80mm Mirage NIB from a local buddy and need to put that together too.
                                          Pat

Comment

Working...
                                          X