Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For people who want to pre-order more than one, they can pre-order two. :) There will be enough for everyone for that based on our projections. But I think we could all agree that pre-ordering three per person borders on stockpiling, and we really do want to give everyone a chance to get one on the pre-order pricing. It's like eating at a party; I'd feel awkward if I was walking through the line of food holding three plates when not everyone has eaten yet. :)

After the pre-order when the model goes into normal inventory, there will be no limit.
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
      Official announcement coming soon, with all details about the Pre-Order terms, timing, final production specs, etc. We're so close I can taste it! I'll be traveling there in about two weeks to personally supervise the latter production stages.
      Ummmm... :Thinking: So what does this mean or can you even say? "Were so close I can taste it!" yet you are "traveling there in about two weeks to personally supervise the latter production stages"?? In the infamous words of RIcky Ricardo, "Oy yoy yoy. I am so confus ed".

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
        And I will be doing my part by refraining from pre-ordering AS MUCH AS IT HURTS TO DO SO so our customers get the first batch. :Cool:;):P

This is the only real downside of working here at Motion RC, right, Aros? We can't get in on the pre-order; customers have the right of way. I still haven't been cleared to buy my backup Tigercat yet, and I gave my space in line for a Convergence for someone else. I know, sob story that no one will sympathize with given that we work at the greatest RC company in the world!

Comment

pre-ordering three per person borders on stockpiling
          I would like to acquire some of the seeds from these people .......................... So I can grow my own money tree and become a hoarder.

Comment

Official announcement coming soon
            Define soon? :)

Lots of people are really excited about this plane!

Comment

While I sometimes wish that were true, we actually will be placing a limit on per customer pre-orders for the A-10. We have some customers who are club buyers, so that's different, but for general single customers we'll probably cap it at two per customer. A-10s come in pairs, so capping it at one seemed limiting ;) Official announcement coming soon, with all details about the Pre-Order terms, timing, final production specs, etc. We're so close I can taste it! I'll be traveling there in about two weeks to personally supervise the latter production stages.
              Have a good trip mate. Work hard and get this beauty going. ;)
              is a 12 blade fan a option for this one?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Alpha.MotionRC;n64436]For people who want to pre-order more than one, they can pre-order two. :) There will be enough for everyone for that based on our projections. But I think we could all agree that pre-ordering three per person borders on stockpiling, and we really do want to give everyone a chance to get one on the pre-order pricing. It's like eating at a party; I'd feel awkward if I was walking through the line of food holding three plates when not everyone has eaten yet. :)

I'm with jcspohr, one plane per person is the only fair way to go unless you are very sure of your projections I'd say one plate of food is plenty 'cause how are you going to hold your beer !!! Anyway, I don't believe anybody" needs" a backup plane during the pre order period, with the possible exception of the P-38, where there were two different paint schemes. And,as I have said before, if you still want a second or third or fourth plane latter, you will benefit from updates which almost always happen.:Ligthbulb: Brad

Comment

• You guys need to bring one of these to Tucson jets in 2 weeks.

Comment

• What about bringing it to the big meet on San Juan Island,Washington?:Party: There will be at least 15 people there, if you give me an hour or so, plus a fox or two and the occasional bald eagle and maybe even a red tailed hawk! My wife can bring down some food and my grandson will be there for sure! You might have to wade down to the field this time of year but it could work.:Silly: No really!! No particular weekend,just show up. Aros has at least threatened to come up so we got that going and I bet, with any luck, you could move 4 or 5 of those awesome A-10s although most of them might be for yours truly. That alone would justify the trip right? Maybe someday, BradLOL

Comment

This is the only real downside of working here at Motion RC, right, Aros? We can't get in on the pre-order; customers have the right of way. I still haven't been cleared to buy my backup Tigercat yet, and I gave my space in line for a Convergence for someone else. I know, sob story that no one will sympathize with given that we work at the greatest RC company in the world!
                      I bet it would make you feel better if you just went ahead and sold your F14 to me........just sayin'.......I am here for you....

Comment

This is the only real downside of working here at Motion RC, right, Aros? We can't get in on the pre-order; customers have the right of way...
                        Oh I suppose. <shuffling feet, kicking up dust with a sour puss face>

:P

My YouTube RC videos:
                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Xplaneguy do you know the approximate flying weight with the current configurations?

Comment

• I see the pre order is up for the Avanti. But I don't want one of those. I want a hawg
                            My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Originally posted by bill34207 View Post
                              I see the pre order is up for the Avanti. But I don't want one of those. I want a hawg
                              Aros, Alpha, no need to read this post, really, just look elsewhere, nothing nefarious going on here.

I suppose it makes me a bad person if I took the Avanti pre-order URL and tried to logically build a URL for the A-10... just in case the pre-order page is up but not linked to anywhere live. There has to be a landing page somewhere just waiting to be enabled...

Comment

• Good luck with that. LOL
                                My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• The calm before the pre-order... :)

Comment

• Ain't that the truth! ;) ...... shhh.....

Comment

• With the Avanti being available for pre-order I'm hoping the A-10 is right behind it.

Comment

• Man......What a let down.... I saw an email on my phone from Motion and all it said was pre-order, then I opened it and it was for the Avanti...

Comment

• I hear ya Desertlakeflying, talk about lunch bag letdown:( Brad

Comment

Working...
                                          X