X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by James View Post

Nice fix there Mudduck! Happened to mine the first transport. Definitely going to go this route.

I don't see your post twice by the way
    Very funny James, I see what you did there!!
    Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• themudduck or anyone else for that matter, would you mind taking a measurement of the width and height of that pull-up bar antenna? I'll make a 3d printable STL and share on thingiverse for spares/repair. I'd measure mine but it's out in a field somewhere

Comment

• 68mm wide
        Mounting base is 2mm thick, 6mm deep into the foam
        Antenna is 1.5mm thick
        Antenna height from base is 12mm

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_47359.jpg
Views:	924
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	222100
        Pat

Comment

• And here is the STL for anyone needing this replacement

I'm hoping to make the pylons over the winter, as I messed mine up on a bronco landing.

Comment

• Looking for 3D print files for FW 80mm A10.

Comment

• This may sound stupid BUT does the ESC plug into the battery port on the receiver?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiefGeorge View Post
                This may sound stupid BUT does the ESC plug into the battery port on the receiver?
                Yes, or you can "Y" it to any other port. Bind first and plug the ESC lead into any of the other ports. Once bound, put it in the bind port and use the others as normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                  Yes, or you can "Y" it to any other port. Bind first and plug the ESC lead into any of the other ports. Once bound, put it in the bind port and use the others as normal.
                  Am I missing something Xviper? This sounds like the way I would plug in a UBEC, but isn't your ESC your throttle connection and therefore need to be plugged in to your throttle port only?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantom View Post

Am I missing something Xviper? This sounds like the way I would plug in a UBEC, but isn't your ESC your throttle connection and therefore need to be plugged in to your throttle port only?
                    Maybe I misunderstood him. Are you talking about the leads that comes from the ESCs directly or are you talking about the external BEC that is spliced into the battery power line? If it comes directly from the ESC, then that's the throttle lead and goes into the throttle channel. There should be one from each ESC that's "Y'd" together . That's how you control the throttle of both motors. When he said "battery port" on the RX, that gets the lead from the external BEC that's spliced into the battery lead of one of the ESCs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kferros View Post
                      Looking for 3D print files for FW 80mm A10.
                      KF, If you will go to cults3D.com; DirtyDee has his FW A-10 Collection there. Best, LB
                      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• DD has a whole host of parts listed on RC Group also; https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...it-Upgrade-Kit

Comment

• Here is a link to a flightvideo from today with the A-10 with and without ordnance! How do you all fly? With or without???

Comment

• I mix it up!!! Great jet!!! Thanks for the video! Glad you are on board here at Hobby Squawk! Jerry from Texas!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jets and Wings View Post
                              Here is a link to a flightvideo from today with the A-10 with and without ordnance! How do you all fly? With or without???

https://youtu.be/nTdgL0u3P8M
                              I fly with since I'm landing on an "aircraft carrier" I don't have a lot of excess runway and therefore need the drag to slow me down.

Comment

Here is a link to a flightvideo from today with the A-10 with and without ordnance! How do you all fly? With or without???

JW, I fly my A-10 with all the stock OEM ordinance. I hope to print DirtyDee's 3DP parts for this over the summer as I did for my Phantom. Best, LB
                                I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Dirty Dee's ordnance is just fantastic... They are all like plastic model kits worthy of display on your shelf, and just make a world of difference in the aircraft's scale appearance.... Shout out to Dirty Dee Jerry Thanks Bro!!!

Comment

• Sweet! I always fly my A-10 dirty.
                                    My YouTube RC videos:
                                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

An A-10 naked just isn't an A-10.

Mike
                                      \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeT View Post

Mike
                                        Unless its a demo/airshow flight!!!!! I have no problem slowing this down as i have my ailerons as spoilers and with full flaps and "foe speed brakes" i have to have 3/4 power to just keep it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeT View Post

Mike
                                          I dunno. IMO, as long as the GAU-8 is up front, the Hog is always covered up. .All that other high tech, pointy nose stuff is really just lipstick for the pig. Ha ha.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                          X