Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone sells this unit, I'll take one! Here is my pilot almost finished:

Comment

• Does any one make an oxygen mask hose that's flexible?

Comment

• You will probably have to make your own. I would look at 12 ga. strand wire. Pull the wire out of the rubber sheath and paint the sheath to the proper color. Just a thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waconut View Post
          You will probably have to make your own. I would look at 12 ga. strand wire. Pull the wire out of the rubber sheath and paint the sheath to the proper color. Just a thought.
          Thats a great idea!! I thought of using wire, didn't think of pulling the strands out. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Warthog View Post
            Does any one make an oxygen mask hose that's flexible?
            WH, Don't know which pilot figure you are using, but for example, the O2 hose with the Jet Hangers Hobby pilot is flexible after soaking it in 'HOT" water. Best, LB
            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

WH, Don't know which pilot figure you are using, but for example, the O2 hose with the Jet Hangers Hobby pilot is flexible after soaking it in 'HOT" water. Best, LB
              I need it flexible all of the time, for this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCSeEMEVvKE The wire insulation idea worked FANTASTIC!

Comment

• When I made the O2 hose for the pilot in my 64mm A-10, I used heat-shrink tubing. It comes in many sizes, and you shrink it around a piece of soft wire or something similar, if you want to shape it. It also is easy to form while it's still warm.

Comment

• WH needed it to stay flexible, his pilots head moves left and right. He has a video link in his post.

Comment

• My first "weathering" a plane. I may have over done it a bit. But I still like it! LOL Thank you for the pointers lmramos44 !!Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0846.jpg Views:	7 Size:	79.8 KB ID:	246663Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0849.jpg Views:	7 Size:	83.8 KB ID:	246666Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0847.jpg Views:	7 Size:	60.7 KB ID:	246664Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0848.jpg Views:	6 Size:	71.3 KB ID:	246665

Comment

• Great job first timer!
                      My YouTube RC videos:
                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros View Post
                        Great job first timer!
                        Thank you very much!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Warthog View Post
                          My first "weathering" a plane. I may have over done it a bit. But I still like it!
                          WH, I don't believe you can 'over do it' on an A-10. Looks great, Sir. Best, LB
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

WH, I don't believe you can 'over do it' on an A-10. Looks great, Sir. Best, LB
                            Thank you Elbee. Your right, if it isn't worn and dirty looking, it's not a HOG!! LOL Kind of like in the Harley world, if it's worn and dirty, it's called a RAT BIKE!!

Comment

• Bored with quarantine so I took the first photos of my two current Arctic Camos (FW 90mm F-16, FW 80mm A-10) in my hangar. I wonder what they talk about at night?

Click image for larger version

Name:	arctic3.jpg
Views:	623
Size:	154.3 KB
ID:	246716

Click image for larger version

Name:	arctic2.jpg
Views:	596
Size:	167.1 KB
ID:	246717
                              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Sweet!!!!!!

Comment

• Looks awesome, Aros!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros View Post
                                    Bored with quarantine so I took the first photos of my two current Arctic Camos (FW 90mm F-16, FW 80mm A-10) in my hangar. I wonder what they talk about at night?
                                    So an F-16 and an A-10 roll into a bar and the A-10 says, "Hey, nice suit." and the F-16 says, "Yeah well, it's comes with the territory." Bah-dum-tss, LB
                                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Thanks gents and LB...
                                      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• I really like your A10 Aros !

Comment

• Question!! Has any one changed out the stock tires for a set of "Low Bounce" tires? These stock tires develop BIG flat spots after sitting awhile.

Comment

Working...
                                          X