X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TSHobbies View Post
    any chance of this one being done in Tbird scheme?
    Please, ANYTHING but another Thunderbird schem (That's been done to death)

We need a good camo on this nice little F-16 in the future.

Comment

just figured those who dont want to invest in the 90mm who wants the Tbird version would appreciate it.
      www.TSHobbies.com
      Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

Man you guys are making me even more of an EDF junky!!! I much have this one as well!!
        Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
        I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

Definitely interested in this F 16.
          The video of the 6s version on the Motion site looked good but I would like to see some video of the 4s powered plane also.

Comment

Here's a video from overseas using the 4S power system. For the best bang for the buck, the 6S version is the way to go. Sure, the batteries are more expensive, but these days batteries can be found for great deals, and you can purchase a 4000mah 6S which would then allow you to use on many of the 80mm power system Freewing jets.

Comment

Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
              Here's a video from overseas using the 4S power system. For the best bang for the buck, the 6S version is the way to go. Sure, the batteries are more expensive, but these days batteries can be found for great deals, and you can purchase a 4000mah 6S which would then allow you to use on many of the 80mm power system Freewing jets.

https://youtu.be/dJSUZ5LUNZc
              I would have liked to see him take off from that grass. I need the 6s punch to drive those little wheels through the rough.

Comment

Freewing and Motion RC have done it once again!

Just finished assembling the 6S Freewing 70mm F-16 V2 and I'm very impressed with the quality, fit, and finish of this stunning, yet affordable 6S F-16 Fighting Falcon.

Looking forward to getting the Falcon in the air soon.

Here's a few photos below and more posted on my blog:
                RC Groups - the most active Radio Control model community: electric and fuel rc airplanes,rc helis,rc boats and rc cars. Features discussion forums, blogs, videos and classifieds.

Comment

Looking slick T-dizzle! I still need a 70mm jet in the hangar, and it may be this one or wait for another to be released. I'm in no rush since I want that Avanti and A-10. LOL

Comment

xplaneguy, what are the diameter of the wheels? Thanks

Comment

Thanks T-Dogg....I mean CAT! ;) :)

"Merry Christmas!"

Comment

Hahahaha :D

Comment

Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
                          xplaneguy, what are the diameter of the wheels? Thanks
                          Nose is 1 1/2", mains are 2" inches.

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Waiting for mine to arrive. Just ordered the "Toledo Stingers" set from Callie.

Comment

Sure wish Freewing would tape glue joint area. Not difficult to remove the paint, it just take time. I assume those of you that have built this did remove paint before gluing.

Comment

Just bought this one. I'm not sure how I feel about the unrealistic elevators. I think they should have put a little more thought into keeping it as real as possible. The stock retracts beg to be changed out with upgraded version. Other than that it's a sweet looking rig. I bought the 6s professional version. The build time was nonexistent. Love the screw on wings. Also have the upgraded retracts on the way. Would have like to have seen gear doors. Overall I would give the looks of this plane 8 out of 10. Build time and difficultly 9 out of 10. The missing point is because you have glue on vertical stab. Sound with upgraded 12 blade fan and 80 amp esc. 10 out of 10. With that said if you have the upgraded retracts and the pro version. It's money well spent. If you guys have any questions or want to know what's in the box or see finished product all built. Please watch my video on you tube. My channel is David Garrett. Thanks guys. Hope this post helps you make a decision either way.

Comment

Originally posted by 262demon View Post
                                  My channel is David Garrett.
                                  Or you could just put a link here to show us the way. A YouTube search for your name results in a bunch of returns with some guy and a violin.

Comment

A few photos from the New Year's Day maiden flight outing.

Comment

Second flight video.

Comment

I suppose that grass next to the runway is too rough for this plane to take off and land on? It would be nice to see if it could handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by 262demon View Post
                                          Just bought this one. I'm not sure how I feel about the unrealistic elevators. I think they should have put a little more thought into keeping it as real as possible. The stock retracts beg to be changed out with upgraded version. Other than that it's a sweet looking rig. I bought the 6s professional version. The build time was nonexistent. Love the screw on wings. Also have the upgraded retracts on the way. Would have like to have seen gear doors. Overall I would give the looks of this plane 8 out of 10. Build time and difficultly 9 out of 10. The missing point is because you have glue on vertical stab. Sound with upgraded 12 blade fan and 80 amp esc. 10 out of 10. With that said if you have the upgraded retracts and the pro version. It's money well spent. If you guys have any questions or want to know what's in the box or see finished product all built. Please watch my video on you tube. My channel is David Garrett. Thanks guys. Hope this post helps you make a decision either way.
                                          Yes. I will put up my url when I'm out of work tomorrow. Sorry about that I meant to do that. Just got a head of myself. So stay tuned and I'll get that up as soon as I can. Good call. Yeah I'm not as popular on utube as the other David garrett. If you put in my name and type in freewing f16 70mm v.2 unbox it should bring you to my vids. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                                          X