Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidened mine today in 15-20+ winds. No gyro. No rates. Just go. WEEEEEEEEEE!!!! LOL LOL

My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Working it......

Comment

• Nice vid there Aros.... Boy, if you go in anywhere other than the school grounds, looks like you'd be doin some tree climbing !:Whew:

Comment

• Originally posted by scootergenie View Post
          Nice vid there Aros.... Boy, if you go in anywhere other than the school grounds, looks like you'd be doin some tree climbing !:Whew:
          Boy ain't THAT the truth! :Scared:
          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Flew for the first time with the Admiral RX600SP gyro...My control rates and gyro rates are still too high and it's hard to tell any difference from the onboard perspective but it definitely looked and felt more solid in the air from the ground. HIgh winds.

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros View Post
              Flew for the first time with the Admiral RX600SP gyro...My control rates and gyro rates are still too high and it's hard to tell any difference from the onboard perspective but it definitely looked and felt more solid in the air from the ground. HIgh winds.

I’ve never been able to get mine dialed in with that same receiver. It also seemed to feel really twitchy and I always felt like I was barely hanging onto it. Even when I’d turn the aileron rates way down it just seemed squirrelly.

Comment

• I flew it yesterday with rudder off, aileron and elevator at 9-oclock, with little to no winds and it looked good. I am thinking the rudder gain was causing the tail waggle...I'll try again with some winds next time I get the chance. I am SUPER bummed I mistakenly ordered the outrunner version instead of the inrunner version. I had the inrunner grey version and it was noticeably faster than this one.
                My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Fun flight today...Gyro seems to be working well...

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• I’ve only read about half of this thread and did a few searches. So I thought I’d just ask. Has anyone put a 80mm EDF into this plane?

My first EDF was a 80mm F-86 saber jet. The foam is long gone, at least 3 years ago. But I have literally everything else. I priced out all the parts needed to get the F-86 flying and dicovered that i could get this plane as an ARF Plus for the same $.

would it be worth while? Bigger motor, bigger battery, would the added thrust make up for the extra weight? Would the ducting be OK? Opinions please!

On another note, The LHS owner bought 90mm Phantom and put in a small turbine. There is only one word for that......Awesome!! I’ll try a get a video of it in flight!

SJ

Comment

• I have two Arctic pro F-16 6s, love this jet! Is the High performance version noticeable in the performance and is the nose gear stiffer then the plastic clad wire.
                      My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

• Had anybody purchased the high performance version of the v2 70 mm Arctic F-16. And is the performance noticeable.
                        My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

• Also interested in how the HP inrunner performs

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache Jets View Post
                            Had anybody purchased the high performance version of the v2 70 mm Arctic F-16. And is the performance noticeable.
                            I bought the new 2210kv setup to put in my FW Hawk. Actually flying it today after work for the first time on that setup. If it performs well in it, I am going to order another (when they come back in stock) to put in my FW F16. I really love the way it performs in the F35!

Comment

• Another fun rip on mine!

Comment

• HI, thinking of upgrading my 70mm F 16 with the outrunner motor by buying the new 2957-2210 kv inrunner motor but at £60 want to know if it makes much difference before a fork out £60 .I am a fan of the inrunnermotors but does it make that much difference to the 70MM F16 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Moron View Post
                                  HI, thinking of upgrading my 70mm F 16 with the outrunner motor by buying the new 2957-2210 kv inrunner motor but at £60 want to know if it makes much difference before a fork out £60 .I am a fan of the inrunnermotors but does it make that much difference to the 70MM F16 ?
                                  Yes it does, especially in this airframe! I have put the 2210kv in 3 planes now and it improved the F16 the most! You won't regret it and the "install" takes about 5-10 minutes.

Comment

• Thanks Jameson .I will go on to Motion RC Europe web site and order the upgrade motor .Thanks again

Comment

• Yes is right.... it’s a leap of a performance upgrade.

Comment

• All order I take it it will run OK with the ESC that is with the outrunner version OK

Comment

• What kind of improvement in flight times?

Comment

Working...
                                          X