First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gooniac33
    replied
    Originally posted by Felixs10 View Post

Where did you mount your Lemon ? Up front , or close to the C/G ? Thanks Felix
    I put it up front and have had no issues thus far!

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    Ah yes, the relentless addiction. Welcome. :)

Leave a comment:

• dusmmdb
    replied
    I just got the email that these are back in stock.....

mine has been ordered...

so... my one month total...just on planes.... the F86, another 90mm F-16, another 90mm F-15, a tigermoth, a UMX F-16, and now this one..... oh.... and I pre-ordered the A-10

Houston.....I have a problem

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    Good luck!

Got my decals from Callie today. Now she really looks like her big sister. :)

Click image for larger version

Name:	fin2.jpg
Views:	493
Size:	569.8 KB
ID:	71096

Click image for larger version

Name:	fin3.jpg
Views:	487
Size:	578.3 KB
ID:	71097

Leave a comment:

• Bluedog
    replied
    Thanks for the advice and input. After reading reviews for the Stinger I feel comfortable giving it a shot. I'm very comfortable with the other RC planes I've flown so I'll take the chance. Hopefully all goes well.

Leave a comment:

• Alpha10
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluedog View Post
    I've been looking at the 64mm Stinger. Seems like a stable one from the videos I've watched. Would that be a good starter for me? And I apologize for not being entirely on the topic of the F-16 v2, just want to make sure I'm ready before I spend the money on it. And thanks for the help so far.
    While the Stinger 64 is very stable, it's nowhere near as forgiving as the F22...I think the F-22 for a first and the 64mm F-18 would be a good second. Both on 4s

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

Great cam!

Leave a comment:

• dusmmdb
    replied
    Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
    Loving this jet!

what camera are you using???

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    I would personally stick to the jets that have more wing surface like the F-22, but I can't say for sure about the Stinger 64 as I've never flown one.

Leave a comment:

• Bluedog
    replied
    I've been looking at the 64mm Stinger. Seems like a stable one from the videos I've watched. Would that be a good starter for me? And I apologize for not being entirely on the topic of the F-16 v2, just want to make sure I'm ready before I spend the money on it. And thanks for the help so far.

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    Agree...Shoot for a 64mm floaty EDF. The F-22 is a good choice. Lots of wing surface, floaty and not a speed demon.

Leave a comment:

• Alpha10
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluedog View Post
    Another question. This would be my first EDF. Is there another EDF that I should get some experience with first? If so, what would you guys recommend or what did you learn on?
    ​​​
    64mm F-22 on 4s... Best entry level floater/trainer right now. VERY forgiving and cheap.

Leave a comment:

• Bluedog
    replied
    Another question. This would be my first EDF. Is there another EDF that I should get some experience with first? If so, what would you guys recommend or what did you learn on?
    ​​​

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    I think we have a shipment coming in this week...Not 100 percent certain though...

Leave a comment:

• Bluedog
    replied
    Does anyone know how long it will be before the 6s version is back in stock?

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    Loving this jet!

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    Wait a minute, wouldn't 85mm be even more nose heavy from recommended (90mm)?

Edit: Never mind. Brain fart. Must be the end of the week or something. :Silly:

LOL

Leave a comment:

• Felixs10
    replied
    Originally posted by Alpha10 View Post

85mm
    I think I will try 85 MM , should help with less of a takeoff roll ...

Leave a comment:

• Felixs10
    replied
    Thanks Guys .. I kinda figured 90MM back was a little nose heavy ..

Leave a comment:

• Alpha10
    replied
    Originally posted by Felixs10 View Post
    Is everyone C/G'ing there F-16's @ 90 MM from the LE of the wing ? And is so are you finding it to be nose heavy ?
    85mm

Leave a comment:

Working...
X