Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the upgraded inrunner power system worth the money?

Comment

• Originally posted by chamowllie View Post
      Does anyone know the size of the wheels? Want to install wheel brakes. TIA!
      60mm diameter for 4mm axle

At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

Comment

• I ordered some wheel brakes from JP Hobbies...hope those fit

Comment

• hello everyone, do you know if the new version of the T45 yellowed also like the old version? and if so, do you have a trick to prevent it from yellowing? Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Ash View Post
            hello everyone, do you know if the new version of the T45 yellowed also like the old version? and if so, do you have a trick to prevent it from yellowing? Thank you

I have Minwax on mine and no signs of it yellowing.

Comment

• Okay and how long have you had it? Do you have a link or a reference for this product. No problem with the adhesives ?
              B. Rgds

Comment

• Hello T-45 team! I just ordered my T-45 ARF+ and I am thinking of putting in the FW 12B 8S power system in (inrunner with metal shroud). Will the thrust to weight ration work well? Has anyone tried this? Sorry but this thread is so long that I can't find what I am looking for. Any suggestions from current fliers are welcome!
                Aros - our most helpful support man! Any thoughts?

Comment

• Hey all. I just received my T45 ARF+ and noticed the wings have a noticeable bulge above the main gear. Looks real crappy. Does anyone else have this straight out of box?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rcfiddy1 View Post
                    Hey all. I just received my T45 ARF+ and noticed the wings have a noticeable bulge above the main gear. Looks real crappy. Does anyone else have this straight out of box?
                    Usually they will do that after a few landings but you said yours was like that right out of the box? I can't see the picture?

Comment

• So need some help please, what will work better in this model; the new 9B 6S EDF 1900kv inrunners or the 12B 8S EDF. Both are Freewing EDFs

Comment

• I went with 1900kv but still haven’t received it yet. My buddy flies with the heavier 1835kv and its fast. Flies great with it.

Comment

• Do anyone use opentx that knows how I can make a lua script to have speed brakes and slats come out only if full flaps are out and gear is down. I have them on separate channels but would like to reduce pilot workload during landing.

Comment

• Hi all, is there a flap/elevator mix needed for this model? There is no mention in the manual.

Comment

• So regarding my issue with bulging spots on top of wing straight from factory. I got email back from motion and here it is.

They have looked through a few of the planes and they all have that slight distortion. I am sending you a picture. Best guess is it is done during manufacturing since they all have it. Sorry.

So if your looking to buy this plane be warned your going to have the bulges above main gear until you decide to fix it. Utter failure from freewing.

Comment

• Happy holidays to all you EDF pilots. I have a new T-45 and can't seem to get it to balance at the 190mm balance point as the instructions state. Has anyone else had the same problem and what was your fix for it?? Its a heavy airplane and I don't want to add weight to achieve balance.

Comment

• I should say that its nose heavy even though I've moved the 6S 5000mah battery as far aft as it can go. I'm also using the original fan/lmotor 3748/1550kv combo gotten from a totaled T-45.

Comment

• Are you measuring CG with wheels up or down?

Comment

• With wheels down. This is the third T-45 I've had. Each of the other two balanced at 190mm with wheels down and the same size battery. I balanced the first one at 190mm. wrecked it, replaced it, rebalanced the second one with no problem. Had a second crash, totaled it! So, I'm back to the beginning but after the assembly this one has me scratching my head.

Comment

• The T-45 is a heavy airplane for its size and adding weight is not preferred. But I solved the balance problem by finally adding 3/4 ounce to the most aft point on the fuse with the battery positioned as far back as is possible (3 1/2" aft of the mount that holds the gear door servo). I can only figure that during the molding process the distribution of foam is not as it was with my two earlier versions. The first two T-45's balanced with the battery 2" aft of the foam block without any need for additional weight.
                                        Thanks for trying to help.

Comment

• Fellow EDF Pilots,
                                          On Dec. 22nd I posted a problem with balancing my new Freewing T-45. I mistakenly stated a balance point of 190mm aft of the leading edge of the wing. I had just balanced my Freewing F-4 (which is at 190mm) and I got the measurement cross-mixed working on both airplanes at the same time! The T-45 did balance at the correct location (65mm aft of the upper air intakes) but, unlike the first two planes that I owned, it required 3/4 ounces of additional weight at its most aft end to do so. So, to those of you who read and tried to help, I thank.
                                          Happy New Year to all fellow pilots and fly safe and fly often!

Comment

Working...
                                          X