Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just leave it alone. Even on a hard landing there will be some minor rub, but it won't rip the door off. Don't ask how I know.
    Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
      Just leave it alone. Even on a hard landing there will be some minor rub, but it won't rip the door off. Don't ask how I know.
      Awesome thanks!

Comment

• Got in a flight today at TiredIron Aviation and was able to test out the powder cannon. Here is video of it.

Comment

• That is too cool Steve- well done! Your perseverance has paid off in spades as it looks and sounds so real, just a great addition.
          Tom

Comment

• Thanks Tom! I am going to shorten the delay on the cannon sound a little more but other than that I am happy with it.

Comment

• The happiness in your voice after the successful firing put a smile on my face.
              Tom

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                Got in a flight today at TiredIron Aviation and was able to test out the powder cannon. Here is video of it.

That was really cool! Good job!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	BE70F9C9-2296-4E53-8FB2-176A6C1EAE9C.jpeg
Views:	1109
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	189518Click image for larger version

Name:	671F4FD3-1D8D-4DD2-AED8-DFB50CB6F8C9.jpeg
Views:	1002
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	189519Click image for larger version

Name:	A9570390-01C5-42CC-A697-0DA6D55B00B0.jpeg
Views:	1097
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	189520Click image for larger version

Name:	30FDDF83-2B96-4C05-9BD2-914E56BF2B72.jpeg
Views:	988
Size:	171.8 KB
ID:	189521Click image for larger version

Name:	1170096B-8E76-4CA3-8C21-D0BB51D3AED0.jpeg
Views:	991
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	189522Click image for larger version

Name:	06DB4A57-58C2-428A-8BE8-7B974CA7C572.jpeg
Views:	1096
Size:	171.8 KB
ID:	189523Click image for larger version

Name:	0E777800-CD27-45AC-8A70-C82E19AF4261.jpeg
Views:	974
Size:	164.9 KB
ID:	189524

Comment

• IMRamos44, Excellent work, Sir. :Cool: Best, LB
                    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post
                      IMRamos44, Excellent work, Sir. :Cool: Best, LB
                      Thanks Bee

Comment

• A weathered Hawg is a beautiful thing. Nice work sir!

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                          A weathered Hawg is a beautiful thing. Nice work sir!
                          Thanks Dude

Comment

• Steve, the cannon looks and sounds great. Wish I could get my sound system working at least. I'm back in painting mode. After decals, should be ready to clearcoat this weekend. Would be even better with the sound card working, but I'll maiden it before I get that setup. I'll shoot some photos before that of course. Don't tempt fate.

Comment

• What is the best way to remove the plastic nose piece without ruining anything? Never mind....I got it.

Comment

• Hey guys, Well, this is my first post. I didn't know you guys were here. lol

I did the Arctic camo on the A-10 and installed a sound system. Thought I would upload the vid here and hope to learn all the cool stuff you all have been working on.

I love this plane.

Comment

• Welcome to Hobby Squawk Condor! And welcome to the A-10 Arctic Camo Club, I'm a fellow member myself (mine is below). LOVE this jet, probably my all-time favorite Freewing jet to-date. Great flight and love the sound! You mention you didn't know we were here so I am curious how you found us? Welcome aboard and I look forward to more posts, flights and video!

Click image for larger version

Name:	decals.jpg
Views:	789
Size:	313.0 KB
ID:	239227
                                  My YouTube RC videos:
                                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Condor060 View Post
                                    Hey guys, Well, this is my first post. I didn't know you guys were here. lol
                                    C0, And we didn't know you were there. LOL! Welcome to the "Squawk". Great looking, Hawg, Sir. Best, LB
                                    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros View Post
                                      Welcome to Hobby Squawk Condor! And welcome to the A-10 Arctic Camo Club, I'm a fellow member myself (mine is below). LOVE this jet, probably my all-time favorite Freewing jet to-date. Great flight and love the sound! You mention you didn't know we were here so I am curious how you found us? Welcome aboard and I look forward to more posts, flights and video!

Click image for larger version

Name:	decals.jpg
Views:	789
Size:	313.0 KB
ID:	239227
                                      Thank you, Well, I made the vid today and came back to Motion RC to share the vid with them. I saw the forum on the home page and started looking around and found the Hawg page.

I also have an HSD F16 I have flown in Arctic for a few years and just ordered the fan upgrade kit for it. So I am going back to jets for a while. Glad I found you guys. Can't wait to read through all the post. I need to replace the pilot and give her a cockpit upgrade. I am sure somebody is way ahead of me on that score. Just need to find a pilot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

C0, And we didn't know you were there. LOL! Welcome to the "Squawk". Great looking, Hawg, Sir. Best, LB
                                        And yet, here am I. lol Thank you. I love this bird. I am always hoping someone will offer a 105-120mm version. Its such a cool machine. Glad to see so many Hawgwerts in here. THis is going to be fun

Comment

• Testing my A-10 smoke cannon. Almost finished. Powered by EDF flow!
                                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imGfA3SF30c Click image for larger version

Name:	A-10 smoke 1.jpg
Views:	716
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	239259Click image for larger version

Name:	A-10 smoke 2.jpg
Views:	669
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	239260

Comment

Working...
                                          X