X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cutter262 View Post

Thanks for the information, however I was a day late. Missiles and bullpups already SOLD....
    Are you just wanting a set of the Bullpups? Or the drop tanks as well?

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20181101_190302.jpg Views:	1 Size:	177.3 KB ID:	159214

Comment

• Lets wait for Cutter to reply...otherwise I would love a set if he does not take them..:)

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Are you just wanting a set of the Bullpups? Or the drop tanks as well?

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20181101_190302.jpg Views:	1 Size:	177.3 KB ID:	159214
        Yes, rcjetdude I’m just looking for the bullpups. If you are selling them can you PM me a price? I can paypal you. Much appreciated!!!! Thank you, Joe

Comment

• I will give you my ordinanace set. just pay for shipping. Im not flying this a4 anymore and Its just sucking up room. Im keeping my su35 and 3d plane and once again motivated back to my rc helis. I like speed and tricks and the a4 just don't fit the bill like my helis and su35

Comment

• Originally posted by dbirds2 View Post
            I will give you my ordinanace set. just pay for shipping. Im not flying this a4 anymore and Its just sucking up room. Im keeping my su35 and 3d plane and once again motivated back to my rc helis. I like speed and tricks and the a4 just don't fit the bill like my helis and su35
            I am standing in line, but if the other guys don't take them, I will. I just want the tanks, but will buy a set too!!! Let me know. Thanks!! Jerry

Comment

• Finally had a weather window today to maiden the Skyhawk. Took a calming deep breath and pushed the throttle up. Nice acceleration, let it run a bit long then eased in some elevator. Nice smooth liftoff and climb out. 4 clicks of left aileron and 3 clicks of down and she was pretty much flyin straight and level. Was a bit windy so followed my plan of three passes to get trimmed. Forth pass slowed to half throttle and did a mid field break. Gear down, 1st notch of flaps then second notch, will need to add a little more nose up mix with full flap. Fly the downwind allowing it to slow a bit, down to quarter throttle on base thru final. Idle at about 20 feet altitude. Quartering crosswind but didn’t seem to effect it much at all. Bringing the nose up slowed down even more and added throttle to break the developing sink. Greased the first landing and made sure I gave it a good long rollout. It does like to keep rolling. Grinning as the 3D whistles do their thing on the taxi back.

3.5 mins on admiral 6s 5000. Landed with approx 3.84V per cell. CG at 185mm. I need to purchase a couple more batteries.

Comment

• Thanks for posting your maiden flight report, Race 22 Crew! I'm always glad to read about yet another successful maiden. Where did you install your 3D whistles, and which ones did you use?
                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• I believe they are 3D printed from Thingiverse. Steve (RCJetDude) was nice enough to print me a set. I installed them in the fan cover about 1.5 inches aft of fan. Work well at taxi speed and I believe are blown out at high power which works for me. Full size A4 doesn’t have the whine like the full size A10 during flight so hearing mostly fan at power sounds good to me.

Comment

• I've noticed the same on my A-10. At zero to half throttle, they sound great, but anything over half pretty much drowns out their sound. That's why I like to do slow passes with my A-10 at 40% power to get that awesome sound! :)
                    Pat

Comment

• RCjetdude, Bullpups arrived today!!!!!! Looking good!!!! Thank you again, Joe

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutter262 View Post
                        RCjetdude, Bullpups arrived today!!!!!! Looking good!!!! Thank you again, Joe
                        Awesome Joe! Glad they made it safely.

Comment

• The avionics hump is perfect for holding a GoPro. It only took a few minutes to cut the foam. There’s easy access to the power and capture buttons. It’s near the center of gravity and there’s very little drag. I tested the setup today and the Skyhawk still flew great!

Comment

• Tttttttttt

Comment

Last edited by PikeStaff; Nov 28, 2018, 07:13 PM. Reason: Now, double posting..... ?

Comment

• Just a little pre-gaming before the F22 arrives tomorrow. Thanks Chris!
                                Attached Files

Comment

• Hey Hardway, I see you got your photo in the Motion RC A-4 advertisement bar. Way to go! Beautiful jet! Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	605
Size:	188.9 KB
ID:	164852

Comment

• Thank you!!! If I had known that would happen, I would have shaved and showered!!! LOL Have a very blessed Christmas!! Jerry

Comment

• Ya know I was going to buy two planes last month from MRC. A-6, and A-4. Really didn't care which one I purchased first so I flipped a coin. I bought the A-6. Then about 10 days later MRC took the A-4 off sale. I really haven't been having the best luck lately. To top that off, I really, really wanted one of those HK C-130's. So as it would happen, I'm taking the very last hop of my military career to Guam. HK puts the C-130 lottery up when I'm in the sky or refueling. Takes about 5-6 days to work a C-130 down to Guam, (the military way). So I'm ether flying, riding, refueling, or sleeping for 5 - 6 days. Once I get there I see what they have done with the da*n lottery thing. Some times life sucks. I could go on, but I count my blessings always.

Woody

I will say this though, I'm not going to buy a da*n thing from HK, until they put that plane up for proper sale. You Hobbyking guys suck! You can keep your Avio Spitfire special offer! Like the industry doesn't have enough Spitfires already. W

Comment

• Making a lotta hate for my scooter. Still need some finishing touches. Sidewinders will be going on the A10. I'll post the finished product after they're mounted and the jet is weathered.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Views:	603
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	167574 Winter project. XA4D-1, in the early sand, fill, prime stage. Click image for larger version

Views:	634
Size:	171.5 KB
ID:	167573

Comment

Working...
                                          X