X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Very nice photos Ryan and Mike! Yeah!!

Comment

• Gorgeous...Just needs some weathering and a Blue Angels version to go alongside it! ;)

Comment

• Just needs to be in our hands! C'mon, Motion! :P

Comment

• No, they need to wait until Friday cause that's when I get paid again... ;)

Comment

• We should start a pool on the strike price! My Guess. 399.00
              Though I would love to see 329.00 :)
              Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• I'm going with $429.67 with the cool ordnance. And all that foam!

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
                  We should start a pool on the strike price! My Guess. 399.00
                  Though I would love to see 329.00 :)
                  I would have to go with $299 for a preorder foamy in the 80mm category. Any more than that I will wait and see how everyone likes it first.
                  But that's just me, I got plenty to fly the rest of the year with the F-7, Avanti, and the A-10, and a Stinger 90....
                  Got my hangar full already...

Comment

• Awesome photos! please take my money :)
                    Currently Fly: Durafly Spitfire MkVb, Eflite P47 1100mm, Parkzone FW190A-8, Parkzone SE5a, Dynam Tiger Moth, Eleven Hobby Bearcat, Parkzone Mosquito MKVI, Durafly Tundra
                    Unflyable: Durafly Sea Vixen, Parkzone T28 (In temporary storage in tree)
                    Retired: Hobbyzone Delta Ray 'Frankenplane'
                    Wanted: Freewing A4

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post
                      I'm going with $429.67 with the cool ordnance. And all that foam!
                      Cool ordinance??? Two tanks and two bombs, are we looking at the same plane???

Comment

• Originally posted by TomPatton View Post

I would have to go with $299 for a preorder foamy in the 80mm category. Any more than that I will wait and see how everyone likes it first.
                        But that's just me, I got plenty to fly the rest of the year with the F-7, Avanti, and the A-10, and a Stinger 90....
                        Got my hangar full already...

at 299.00 well that would be the cats... A$$!!! :Cool::f4phantom:Cool:
                        Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• I am full too.. wife came home yesterday and was counting airframes.... not a good sign. LOL

Comment

• To be in line with the other 80's it should be around $279 for pre-order and $329 after.
                            I'd like to have one but not at $399.and certainly not at $429.
                            My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Originally posted by TomPatton View Post

Cool ordinance??? Two tanks and two bombs, are we looking at the same plane???
                              :)Just trying to make it sound good.. I'm just bidding on the high side. Aren't we playing "The Price is Right"? I'm hoping for $199 but just hedging my bet.

Comment

• The most expensive Freewing 80mm jet is the Mig 21 and Avanti S at $329 for a PNP. The other are $299 with one at $269.

If they release it with a $299 special preorder price and then to $329 after the preorder period I'll buy one before Christmas. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
                                  I am full too.. wife came home yesterday and was counting airframes.... not a good sign. LOL
                                  LOL! Yep, wife saw me putting the Avanti away after getting back from the field and she says "I haven't seen that one before. When did you get that one?" And this was after walking by with my new Spitfire! I gave her the usual line..:"Oh this one? I've had this one for some time.."

Comment

• Originally posted by bill34207 View Post
                                    To be in line with the other 80's it should be around $279 for pre-order and $329 after.
                                    I'd like to have one but not at $399.and certainly not at $429.
                                    There are ZERO reasons why this should be any more than the Mig21.

Being affordable with performance is what the 80mm class is all about!

$299 Pre Order and $329 for full price PNP is more than fair for both sides.

Big money planes should be reserved for the 90s and twin 80s.

Besides... They leaned on us with the A-10 IMHO and need to keep things reasonable.

Comment

• Sweet shots guys! I'm liking the clean (no hump) look, though with each add on...it starts looking meaner!!

Comment

• LOOK! The ship is leaving port with a container full of Skyhawks!

Comment

• Test..

Comment

Working...
                                          X