Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 mm YF-23 would be something way outside the box. I find it somewhat fun to look at. And to fly one would be awesome.

Comment

• I have brought up the B-1 several times. I would also like to see a F-105 Thunderstreak (THUD), 80 or 90mm. A nice classic lines Vietnam era jet and would look great next to my F-4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waconut View Post
        I have brought up the B-1 several times. I would also like to see a F-105 Thunderstreak (THUD), 80 or 90mm. A nice classic lines Vietnam era jet and would look great next to my F-4.
        +1 on the Thunderchief

Comment

• Yes on the F9F. Panther or/and Cougar. 80mm would be great. Marine trim.

Comment

• B1B the Bone !

Comment

• Originally posted by Waconut View Post
              I have brought up the B-1 several times. I would also like to see a F-105 Thunderstreak (THUD), 80 or 90mm. A nice classic lines Vietnam era jet and would look great next to my F-4.
              +2 on the Thud

Comment

• Classic Jet wanted

1. Fouga Magister !!!!!! (Classic silver and the red belgium version )

2. P59 Air Comet

3. F84F Thunderstreak

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post

+2 on the Thud
                  +3 on the Thud, 8S 90mm or bust!

Comment

• Also the F-101 Voodoo would be a nice addition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radar-Guy View Post

+1 on the Thunderchief
                      Add another one here for the Thunderchief F-105!

Comment

• Lets first fix the Mig 29 issues ! LOL

Comment

• I think FreeWing has some responsibility in the fix the MiG department... I also think issues with the MiG shouldn't slow down development and introduction of new planes.

I'm not a Thud fan...

Comment

• Classic planes, bring on that 90mm F9F Panther / Cougar...... got monies wanting a new home.....

Comment

• I would like to se a IAI KFIR C2. They look awesome :-))))
                              8s-12s under 4-5kg, Or may be thay couls easily modify the Mirage they have to a C2 ;-)
                              Attached Files

Comment

• RCGeek did a conversion based on the Mirage

Comment

• Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
                                  Classic planes, bring on that 90mm F9F Panther / Cougar...... got monies wanting a new home.....
                                  Right on ! I too would jump on a F9F. Checks off all the boxes for me. Just about completes the Blue Angels series. I have a Bearcat, F4, A4, F/A-18. Plus , there's really not anything out there in a 80 or 90mm. I had the 70mm RC lander version and gave it away to a young kid.

Second choice would be a Panavia Tornado. 3rd choice would be a A7 Super Corsair or F8 Crusader
                                  Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                  Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                  I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	History%20of%20Vulcan%20aircraft%20in%20sky.ashx?mw=640&hash=E10984FA16D5FAFD5D7BC86BB801CF18EB8236AC.jpg
Views:	424
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	290848

Comment

• Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
                                      Classic planes, bring on that 90mm F9F Panther / Cougar...... got monies wanting a new home.....
                                      While of course, a Panther would be cool, I just feel it wouldn't offer much of a flying difference to the L-39 or T-33 as it is a similar shape. I would love to see a model that presents a different flying style. I personally love the Lippisch P.15, while a concept I really like flying wings so I would love to see a big, scale edf wing with retracts, light etc.

Something like the DH 108 Swallow would be cool. Since the Lippisch was a concept, at least this one actually existed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1434598790594.jpg
Views:	501
Size:	175.6 KB
ID:	290857
                                      I know there is a kit version out there. But this, in an 80mm or 90mm foam PNP option, I believe, would offer a very fun flying experience. I'm sure it would rip, but also should glide like crazy too.

Comment

• Originally posted by rms View Post
                                        I would like to se a IAI KFIR C2. They look awesome :-))))
                                        8s-12s under 4-5kg, Or may be thay couls easily modify the Mirage they have to a C2 ;-)
                                        Here's my flight review of the Freewing Mirage 2000. This little hot rod is a bunch of fun! The full article is available at: http://wp.me/p5LuFX-lg Full K...

RMS, Check out this video series by "The RC Geek" from a few years ago. He details modifying a Freewing Mirage 2000 into a IAI KFIR C2. Very Cool. Best, LB
                                        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• James Quote:

While of course, a Panther would be cool, I just feel it wouldn't offer much of a flying difference to the L-39 or T-33 as it is a similar shape.

I agree with the flying style being the same, but there is more to it than that. The looks! I'm bias because my Dad flew both the Panther and the Cougar.
                                          So, maybe a Cougar, it has swept wings unlike the L-39 or the T-33.

Comment

Working...
                                          X