Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please motionrc make a full scale 90mm F100 super sabre!!! Pleeeaaassseee....:)​​​​​​​

Comment

• Hey, the Tornado would be a really awful addition to the product line, don't you think??

Click image for larger version

Name:	67761884_371882950140156_6053814845331996672_n.jpg
Views:	1094
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	209596
      Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• Originally posted by alibakhti View Post
        Please motionrc make a full scale 90mm F100 super sabre!!! Pleeeaaassseee....:)
        **POOF*** You are now a full scale 90mm F100 super sabre!!!​​​​​​​

Comment

• Well as long as we are banging on the drums, I to think that an F9F Panther or Cougar would be great in an 80 or 90mm version. 90 mm preferred.
          Maybe the Panther in the Navy Pensacola scheme and the Jolly Roger for the Cougar...
          Gooooo Navy....

​​ ​​

Comment

• 90mm Cougar please. I have a friend that just got the Avios Mig 17 and I need something to chase him with. I prefer white and red/orange but I can take whatever and repaint.

What is the correct color name or code for the red/orange color?

Comment

• This livery or similar but single place

Comment

• A new F14 V2...Lighter, bigger and twin 90mm 9 blades....should be so cool....in jolly rogers livery for sure ! Or base grey only 👌

Comment

• Originally posted by Tanguy51 View Post
                  A new F14 V2...Lighter, bigger and twin 90mm 9 blades....should be so cool....in jolly rogers livery for sure ! Or base grey only 👌
                  That does not sound like a V2, that sound more like an all new jet in a new class size. A true V2 upgrade would actually be more realistically feasible with inrunners, new servos and a new livery.

Comment

• B-52
                    Planes
                    -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
                    -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

• What about a 90mm F9F Panther in Pensacola scheme with operational blow in doors.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20081129221326_large.jpg Views:	0 Size:	29.4 KB ID:	210015

Goooooo Navy.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
                        What about a 90mm F9F Panther in Pensacola scheme with operational blow in doors.

Click image for larger version Name:	20081129221326_large.jpg Views:	0 Size:	29.4 KB ID:	210015

Goooooo Navy.
                        Panther is nice, Skyray would be better!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Boeing T-7A Red Hawk

Comment

• Originally posted by cg7060 View Post
                            Boeing T-7A Red Hawk
                            Looks cool, but it looks like what you'd have after an F-35 and F/A-18 had a "drunken night" together. And it also looks like that if it can carry weapons, a replacement for the niche that the old F-5 held for 3rd world countries.

Comment

• Still waiting for my 90mm Cougar.

Comment

• F8 crusader!!! They already have the 64mm. Seems like s no brainer to scale them up. 80mm mig 15 90mm crusader 90mm Thunderchief

Comment

• Originally posted by cashmoneybrother View Post
                                  F8 crusader!!! They already have the 64mm. Seems like s no brainer to scale them up. 80mm mig 15 90mm crusader 90mm Thunderchief
                                  Only if you want to spend the money involved in a 80 mm "toss and boss". First they have to design in the landing gear and retracts, and either include flaps or design them in as an option,and add the rudder, and where to put the servos for it. And in the case of the F-8 and F-105, where to put the servos for either the elevators or the ailerons, since in the 64 mm they work off the same servo.

Comment

• Originally posted by alibakhti View Post
                                    Please motionrc make a full scale 90mm F100 super sabre!!! Pleeeaaassseee....:)
                                    I agree. F-100 Super Sabre would be really nice!

Name:	IMG_5327.JPG
Views:	902
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	215712
                                    This is mine. Long gone R.I.P.

Name:	F-100.jpg
Views:	837
Size:	144.0 KB
ID:	215713

Comment

• love it

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

Only if you want to spend the money involved in a 80 mm "toss and boss". First they have to design in the landing gear and retracts, and either include flaps or design them in as an option,and add the rudder, and where to put the servos for it. And in the case of the F-8 and F-105, where to put the servos for either the elevators or the ailerons, since in the 64 mm they work off the same servo.
                                        Correct! But once they do that we would have 3 sweet ass planes to choose from. I can see a crusader up against my mig 21 or a mig 15 in the air with my sabre. In any case, all of the suggestions on the thread sound cool. I hope they're paying attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wobisch View Post

I agree. F-100 Super Sabre would be really nice!
                                          I can’t understand why they haven’t brought out an F100 or Mig15 yet, I would have thought they would be at the top of the list. At least there is now a decent Mig17 for a future F100 to fight with.

Comment

Working...
                                          X