Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing wrong with the Vulcan in itself... Probably a much bigger market for it than the Buckeye!

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
      Nothing wrong with the Vulcan in itself... Probably a much bigger market for it than the Buckeye!
      It was a joke Evan, but I just found it strange that it was a sport jet, I mean come on, everyone has been locked up from the pandemic, some are down and depressed, I had the virus and its bad, so now I 'm better and expected a dream Jet of some sort, ready to spend some money and the super scale Jet I thought it might be, turns out to be a 70mm play jet,,,. So I'm buying another super scale helicopter instead, so they still get my money either way, don't take me to serious, been off work for awhile so I'm just bored.

Comment

• Another scale helicopter? What now? If you find and buy a chinook before me.😡
        Gravy

Comment

• I did take it in jest. :)

A lot of us were wanting a new big military jet.

Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post

It was a joke Evan, but I just found it strange that it was a sport jet, I mean come on, everyone has been locked up from the pandemic, some are down and depressed, I had the virus and its bad, so now I 'm better and expected a dream Jet of some sort, ready to spend some money and the super scale Jet I thought it might be, turns out to be a 70mm play jet,,,. So I'm buying another super scale helicopter instead, so they still get my money either way, don't take me to serious, been off work for awhile so I'm just bored.

Comment

• we had 30 or so t2a single engine models in our hangar at whiting field in early 70s i got to do a mid watch on them one night and leaned up aginst the tail of one..next thing i hear is clunk and look to see a tail hook has missed my foot by about 2 inches didn't know they were so darn heavy as it chucnked a small amount of concrete when it hit

now Dee seen your vids looks like it really flys nice but alas i have no 3d printer and am too old (70) to learn programing them but still want a T2 sooner then later

Comment

• Yeah, one of the first few things you learn is not to duck under the aircraft tails even if there was a pin in. Along with intakes, exhausts and props, etc…

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron1950 View Post

alas i have no 3d printer and am too old (70) to learn programing them but still want a T2 sooner then later
                Nonsense. I was 72 when I got my first one. I then taught myself enough CAD to design lots of parts, many of which I have posted for other people to use.

If you choose to be too old, that's on you.

Comment

• i just dont have any interest in doing a 3d printer happy now?

Comment

• Can't wait to see the response to that Ron...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron1950 View Post
                      i just dont have any interest in doing a 3d printer happy now?
                      "The truth will set you free."

Comment

• Originally posted by kallend View Post

"The truth will set you free."
                        3d printers are most as bad as model planes. I now have 3. 2 prusas and an elegoo Saturn resin printer.

I might need an intervention
                        ​​​​​​
                        ​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post

3d printers are most as bad as model planes. I now have 3. 2 prusas and an elegoo Saturn resin printer.

I might need an intervention
                          ​​​​​​
                          ​​​
                          It's the hobby within a hobby lol. Hobbyception.

Comment

• Originally posted by mshagg View Post

Ha-ha, so true. I’ve been absolutely loving 3D printing and CAD.

Comment

• Originally posted by mshagg View Post

Cue in a Hans Zimmer dramatic soundtrack.

Comment

• i also get way more comfortable with the idea of an 80-90mm F-117 as a new jet....

Comment

• Maybe a 70 mm C-17 with operating cargo door, lift dump (speed brakes for landing). Could add brakes and or reversers to keep it interesting. Should scale out somewhere near the AL-37 size. Tactical approach and landing followed by runway backup for a challenge…

Comment

• That would be very cool.

Comment

• Not so much what ,as when

Comment

• I would like to have a 80mm panther or cougar

Comment

• YES, Cougar and Panther 80mm. Should be easy to do both as I think they have the same fuse.

Comment

Working...
                                          X