Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a little faith in Alpha Clause, we have not heard from him lately but when you do he usually comes bearing gifts 🎁.

Comment

• I hope so!

Comment

• lets hope freewing thinks a 80 or 90mm F)F Panther should be next....waiting for it for sooooo long

Click image for larger version

Name:	Panther 2221_rd.jpg
Views:	428
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	348746

Comment

• Originally posted by WarbirdFan66 View Post
          lets hope freewing thinks a 80 or 90mm F)F Panther should be next....waiting for it for sooooo long

Name:	Panther 2221_rd.jpg
Views:	428
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	348746
          I feel you, still waiting on my 105 too

Comment

• I been waiting soooo long for a Cougar. They could easily do both. Same fuse different wings.

Comment

• 90mm A-7 Corsair with leading devices on the wing with flaps and 12=500lbs on MER’s and TER’s with a couple of drop tanks. 👍

Comment

• Comment

• One of my all time favourite airshow memories. The Iconic Vulcan Bomber XH558 flying past the famous white cliffs of Beachy Head and the lighthouse below, an...

Comment

• super hornet..!!!

Comment

• Big Superhornet AND Su-57 so we can perform 'TopGun' stuff!

Missed opportunity right there!

Comment

• ...and now, after your released the Cougar, give us the A7-Corsair, a must for every jet hangar...

Name:	A-7E_Corsair_II_k300.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	378941

Comment

• We need a Hawker Hunter next please

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark 2 View Post
                            We need a Hawker Hunter next please
                            Yes we do.

Freewing's offering of RAF jets is pathetic. Even the Eurofighter comes in Spanish livery and the Venom in Swiss.

RAF Hunters still hold the world record for the most jets looped in formation. It's an iconic cold war fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarbirdFan66 View Post
                              ...and now, after your released the Cougar, give us the A7-Corsair, a must for every jet hangar...

Name:	A-7E_Corsair_II_k300.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	378941
                              I agree, A-7 with a complete package of weapons.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	f1f190eed5c46f717165ac830349ead9--corsair-military-aircraft.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	379028Fly Navy!

Comment

• Big F8 crusader

Comment

• That's hard for me between the F-8 and A-7. I was in VA-66 and worked on a lot of other squadrons A-7 equipment but I find the F-8 a little more interesting with it's pop up wing. If they didn't do that it would be a deal breaker.

I already have A-4 in VA-66 colors, an A-6E in VA-115 colors, and a BA F/A-18C, all of which I worked on. I did my F-4 in BA and not in VF-151 or VF-161 but don't want another. I was in VQ-5, and worked on VQ-1 and VQ-2 but the ES-3, EP-3 and EA-3D wouldn't be very popular. Maybe the EA-3D...

Comment

• I used to see A7s fly as a kid and it was one of the first static models that I had. I like how compact, and probably nimble, it is compared to the F8. (I know I probably need to get the A4 to round out my collection in terms of nimble planes.) The A7 does have that cool airbrake. But honestly I would get an F8 if it was in the new category of super scale and had the pop up wing.

The Phantom is badass. In my mind, it's the king of my collection. It's so classy.

I did recently visit my brother in Corpus and went to the Lexington, they have a EA-3D. I feel like I had seen one in person previously, and had heard the nickname "all three dead" but hadn't really known it's role. It's a big plane for being carrier based. It is interesting but with questionable looks. If I had to choose between the EA-3D and an S3, I'd go with an S3.

But ultimately, top of my wishlist of Navy planes that I really want is a Hawkeye!

Comment

• There were a lot of A-3's. nuclear delivery for the late 50's to early 70's I believe. We had a couple that were stripped out in Pensacola outfitted to transport VIPs. There weren't really that many E's mostly VQ-1 and VQ-2 detachments. I won't go into them much more but they were old and working on old planes was tough.

Hawkeye would be Flightline in the context of this thread and we haven't seen anything from them in a long time. If Flightline I'd like to see a Super Constellation, preferably a NC-121K? EC-121K? I was at the last one's retirement in Key West '92 it flew out and did a U turn back to the hanger and rattled the hanger then flew on to Davis Monthan. Awesome.

Edit, looks like the one on the Ghost is a K, refueling version of the A3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                                          That's hard for me between the F-8 and A-7. I was in VA-66 and worked on a lot of other squadrons A-7 equipment but I find the F-8 a little more interesting with it's pop up wing. If they didn't do that it would be a deal breaker.

I already have A-4 in VA-66 colors, an A-6E in VA-115 colors, and a BA F/A-18C, all of which I worked on. I did my F-4 in BA and not in VF-151 or VF-161 but don't want another. I was in VQ-5, and worked on VQ-1 and VQ-2 but the ES-3, EP-3 and EA-3D wouldn't be very popular. Maybe the EA-3D...
                                          You are dating yourself in that post. 😜

Comment

Working...
                                          X