Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fcford Nice livery choice, I'm curious how you made your own markings? Vinyl cutter, waterslide printer, or hand cut?
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• My Bae Hawk. Can’t wait to put on the Red Arrows decals on this.

Comment

• Very nice Hawk, Kahmed

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark 2 View Post
          Very nice Hawk, Kahmed
          Thanks Mark! I was scared of using black at first but so glad I went ahead with it.

Comment

• With some decals.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Alpha;n238398]Fcford Nice livery choice, I'm curious how you made your own markings? Vinyl cutter, waterslide printer, or hand cut?[/QUOTES
              Well I am trying some thing out I have printed the images on tissue paper on its the tricky part then damp the paper with 50/50 Elmer’s glue and water making sure the ink doesn’t run the put it in place on the model when it dries it should look like it was painted. You do have to water proof but they well get covered when I clear coat the model with Satin polyurethane. I’m still working it.The normiclature for the T1 are to small to do

Comment

• My Freewing Hawk T1A

Came grey customised a Hawk T1A of the Royal Navy's 736 Naval Air Squadron. I the 2009 centenary scheme celebrating 100 years of Royal naval Aviation making the Fleet Air Arm the oldest air force in the world.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0269.jpg
Views:	1059
Size:	284.9 KB
ID:	241059

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0270.jpg
Views:	1090
Size:	318.3 KB
ID:	241058

hawk
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Kahmed View Post
                  My Bae Hawk. Can’t wait to put on the Red Arrows decals on this.

Comment

• A few more pics my beloved Bae!

Comment

• This is my Freewing BAe Hawk T1 70mm EDF Jet Red Arrow Maiden Flight Review with GoPro Hero 7 Footage from my head!

This jet is still my go to jet over a year later!

Edit: Look below

Comment

• Here is the link lol

Comment

• GBLynden that is a sexy jet. I’ve got to fly one eventually everyone I know that has one absolutely loves it. I have the big T-45 and it flys great but I know the small one is much lighter and has a longer flight time sounds like a winner to me. Good flying.

Comment

• I bought the Hawk ARF + last week. I installed the power system from my ME-262...60 amp ESC and 2150 kv motor with a max amp draw of 50 amps. I was concerned that this might be a little underpowered...it wasn't. I am using a 6s 5000mah 55C battery. For the first flight I set the timer to 3 min's and landed with the battery at 55%.

Our flying field is bare dirt and grass and the Hawk took off and landed with no problem. Most of the flight was done with the throttle at the 60% position on the Tx. Speed looked very scale. Full power only needed for going vertical in maneuvers. Takeoff was with half flaps and landing with full flaps. I used the low rate settings as shown in the manual but reduced them even more after the first flight.

Very happy with this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Merry Boozer RC View Post
                              GBLynden that is a sexy jet. I’ve got to fly one eventually everyone I know that has one absolutely loves it. I have the big T-45 and it flys great but I know the small one is much lighter and has a longer flight time sounds like a winner to me. Good flying.
                              Thanks Wes for this comment and for being a recent guest on my show! This jet is my go to and it has never disappointed me. I have only had one bad landing and that was because it was pretty dark out and the CG was a little too far back.

This jet in the high performance addition would be nuts, but the standard issue version is fast and A LOT of fun every time I take it out.

GB

Comment

• Originally posted by George K View Post
                                Finished up my Hawk. Took the grey and converted it to Centenial screaming eagle.
                                Looks great. What lights did you use on the fuse?

Comment

• Hi all, New to the Squawk. is anyone here running their Hawk on FRsky? I'm wondering what people like for rates and expo?

Comment

• Well Maiden went well. Really nice flying jet only thing is my turnigy heavy duty 3300s are in need of retirement. What 4000-4500 packs are people running that aren't too expensive? P.s here are some pics of small scale details I've started to tinker with.

Comment

• Some pictures didn't upload for some reason

Comment

• This video is a Twilight Flight With My Hawk! It also happens to be my worst landing ever with this plane lol

Comment

• Does the new 'high performance' version include the upgraded landing gear with the oleo strut and springs?

Comment

Working...
                                          X