Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve, that's an inspiring A-4! Great work.
    Does anyone else remember Ken Willard?

Comment

• Great job Steve!

EA-6B Geek - Ken Willard has been a HUGE inspiration....especially for this 1/2A fan! I grew up reading his articles and drooling over his cool designs. Ken's book: 8 Easy Projects for 1/2A Engines is a favorite!

Comment

• Ken Willard was a modeler's modeler. I bet he would have enjoyed all that happens in these discussions, and cheered on guys like Steve.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
          Now that would be cool. I didn't even know the T-birds flew those. Thanks Boots.
          All us old guys remember the beginning of the TV show, No Time for Sargents.
          They had the Thunderbirds doing a formation loop. Anyone else remember that??
          Am I correct, or was that the F-100's??

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

• Now, I wonder if it would be possible to build a formation of these planes by either clear tubing them together to look like they're flying formation, that would be something. After seeing the wig walking R/C girls on the biplanes on You Tube, anything is possible!
            A GREAT DISPLAY FLOWN BY RICHARD RAWLE & STEVE HOLLAND WITH SHARON STILES OPERATING BOTH OF THE ANIMATED 30% SCALE LADY WING WALKERS (SARAH AND DANIELLE)CLIC...

Grossman56
            Team Gross!

Comment

• Any flight reports??

Comment

• Not yet unfortunately. I got it done just in time for the weather to turn sour here. I did get a shot of me with it recently at Tired Iron Aviation.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171216_140558.jpg
Views:	438
Size:	374.5 KB
ID:	109693

Comment

• Looks GREAT

Comment

• Man! What a beautiful job you've done. :Cool:

Comment

• Some shots from this weekend. Got the cg right finally.

Comment

• Did you end up moving the CG forward a bit? Looks good.

I did manage to maiden my Blue Angels #6 at Joe Nall before the event was cancelled and she sure looked good in the air. No video of it as things were pretty crazy on the flight line when I flew it but I got the flight in without incident. I will try to get some decent video of it soon. I just got today a RunCam 2 Action Camera to start mounting on my planes to hopefully enhance my videos with.

Comment

• Just wanted to follow up on this thread with some action shots. She sure looks good in the air.

Click image for larger version  Name:	FB_IMG_1535982823651.jpg Views:	1 Size:	74.3 KB ID:	157816

Click image for larger version  Name:	FB_IMG_1535937295260.jpg Views:	2 Size:	103.8 KB ID:	157817

Click image for larger version  Name:	FB_IMG_1535982678830.jpg Views:	1 Size:	117.5 KB ID:	157818

Click image for larger version  Name:	FB_IMG_1535937303398.jpg Views:	2 Size:	24.2 KB ID:	157819

Click image for larger version  Name:	1022_1535936458438.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	44.9 KB ID:	157820 ​​​​​​​

And a video...

Comment

• Looks fantastic.
                            Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

• Ehhhhh what to say ?! Marvelous job at list . But i’m sure in another 10 years or so i can do it too
                              had mine for a wile and sold it, i miss her and planing to get another one, yeah yeah i know ..
                              always thank you to RCJET/BOAT/SUB/DUDE for his majestic works !

Attached Files

Comment

• Steve's Skyhawk conversion is super cool! Got some shots of it and my Bearcat at Nefi in 2018.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2789.JPG
Views:	293
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	281019

Looks great Steve!

Grossman56
                                Team Gross!

Comment

• Man that thingis gorgeous!

Comment

• Originally posted by Corsair nut View Post
                                    Man that thingis gorgeous!
                                    Yours will put it to shame...

Comment

• *Really* makes me want to paint mine....

Comment

Working...
                                      X