X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leithalweapon View Post
    I got some lights from Dave's RC Electronics installed In the wings.
    FANTASTIC! That’s exactly what we’re getting too. I’ve modified the mount but still waiting to get the lighting system. We’re installing a strobe on top and a taillight. Two white landing lights on each side and the appropriate position lights on each side.
    Attached Files

Comment

thank you very much, you made my dream come true

Comment

The struts that come with the kit are not the 5mm struts are indicated in the description or on the plans. They are 10mm male shaft struts, which makes them almost impossible to use. The kit also does not come with the thrust tube, which I think is really strange. I think the easiest thing is to replace the struts with something that will fit on 5mm retracts. very disappointing.

Comment

These retracts have a 10mm pin and are a perfect fit. The mounting holes line up and they seem well made. The connecting pin on the stock struts is painted. In order to get it to fit in the retract I had to remove the paint with stripper. Also the retract has to be taken apart to remove the pin it came with.
          Attached Files

Comment

This retract fits the stock front strut after the paint is removed from the connecting pin. I just need a screw to put in the trunion to retain the strut and allow it to rotate.

US $42.72 5%OFF | All Metal Nose Landing Gears/ E- Retracts 050 with W/ Block Axle Shaft Steering For Giant RC Plane
            https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqI33pQ
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X