Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure looks like the spinners and props from the Flightline P-38 to me! Would I be safe in saying, probably the same motors?

Comment

I want that!

Comment

I'm in for one. Especially in SEA camo....

Comment

Would not mind a C-119. My only complaint with with F7F-3 Tigercat it takes my quite a while to put the wings back on to fly it. I saw somebody say that they took one wing off which I think I can do and fit the airplane in my small car. It is rainy and windy where I live so no trips to the flying field on this past weekend. I wish I was retired since working days some get sunny days before then starts to rain when I drive back from work.

Comment

I'd be all over this!

Comment

Originally posted by AZFlyer View Post
              No thanks. I doubt this would sell much. A transport plane? Please.
              And yet HobbyKing can't keep either the C-130 or the Albatross in stock..

Who wants transport planes?

Back to business, did anyone find out if that FNRC plane ever actually went anywhere? I remember seeing it a long while back and hearing that it was only in prototype phase (which having the P-38 spinners and an obviously-rushed paint job would suggest), but it looks like it flew really nicely.

And at 2100mm? I'd be all over this. It looks like it actually slows down, which seems to be a concept missed on a lot of foamy bombers/transport planes these days.

Comment

Should there not also be provision for an EDF atop the fuselage? Or maybe I’m thinking of a different plane...

Comment

Nope …...you're spot on

Warbird Charlie
                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I'd love to see a boxcar. I have fond memories of watching them come and go from the Seneca Army Depot when I was a kid.

Comment

Me too, Scott AFB in the mid 60’s. I’d like this before a C-130 but it’s a maybe for me...

Comment

This would be really cool indeed.

W

Comment

Boxcars, landing SOP was some times one burning, and one turning. Engine fires were not uncommon with them.

Comment

and if you crash it, you can make a Flight of the Phoenix build out of it.

Comment

Working...
                            X