X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post
    I Bought 2 more. LOL. I like to reward model vendors that make things I really want. No worries they will sell just fine without ya. But as I always say to each there own. Basically what ever makes you happy.

Woody
    I bought one yesterday! Should be fun!! :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post

I bought one yesterday! Should be fun!! :Cool:
      You're an animal! And I mean that in the goodest way. If it works for you and you like it, I may get one. (Probably on the next run since I'm sure they'll sell out soon. ;) )

Comment

• I would have purchased one at the 1800mm they first stated that it would be, but was disappointed when I found out it was 8" shorter in wingspan.
        Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
          You're an animal! And I mean that in the goodest way. If it works for you and you like it, I may get one. (Probably on the next run since I'm sure they'll sell out soon. ;) )
          I bought the new camo L39..and almost pulled the trigger on the C-130 but I like breathing

No..honey that is not a nother plane. Being 31, I had no idea this dang hobby was addicting...Holy Crap.
          Planes
          -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
          -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

• Originally posted by thisguy65 View Post

I bought the new camo L39..and almost pulled the trigger on the C-130 but I like breathing

No..honey that is not a nother plane. Being 31, I had no idea this dang hobby was addicting...Holy Crap.
            It comes in a plain brown box, right? :Don't-tell-Anyone:

Comment

• Thanks XV! :Cool: I will advise when she gets here!
              Last edited by Hardway; Jun 6, 2019, 11:34 PM. Reason: e gets here

Comment

• I have the Fat Albert from the first release (lottery) I just pulled the trigger on the military gray version. Curious as to the updated changes to the flap geometry/flaps. I was able to use a 10% discount code so it wasn't too bad. ;)

Comment

• I just noticed that the recommended battery is a 2200mah, 4s. That's pretty small for something with 4 engines. How long will this thing fly on mixed throttle with this size of battery? Will it take a bigger one?

Comment

• You can get up to 8 min. flights with the 4s 2200, seems to sip the battery. R.
                    AMA 424553

Comment

• That's amazing and astounding.

Comment

• It also balances just fine with a 3000 if you want a little more time.

Comment

• If it can get me 5 minutes on a 2200, I'm good. I'm just amazed it can do that.

Comment

• The plane itself is not that heavy so don't need much to get it up and flying.
                            AMA 424553

Comment

• "Not that heavy" is good. Just worried about it becoming another lawn mower like my B-24. I'm getting closer to punching the buy button, especially as our dollar is slowly climbing a bit now. However, all it takes if for the financiers to react to the next thing that Trump does, to make it drop like a stone again. I'm looking forward to getting Hardway's impressions on the "gen 2" version.

Comment

• I'm awaiting Hardway's thoughts on his V2, also. And I'm also eager to seeing whatever new paint schemes y'all come up with!

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                                  I'm awaiting Hardway's thoughts on his V2, also. And I'm also eager to seeing whatever new paint schemes y'all come up with!
                                  I was in favor of the Blue Angels theme, but I've since discovered that Callie has graphics for a Canadian Forces Herc, so if and when I get one, it'll be the grey. Even with all the decals, the Canuck military version is pretty drab and boring.

Comment

I was in favor of the Blue Angels theme, but I've since discovered that Callie has graphics for a Canadian Forces Herc, so if and when I get one, it'll be the grey. Even with all the decals, the Canuck military version is pretty drab and boring.
                                    You could make an earlier RCAF scheme that is a little more colourful!

Click image for larger version

Name:	C130 old.jpg
Views:	649
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	199280Click image for larger version

Name:	Lockheed-CC-130E-Hercules---307-Canadian-Airborne-Regiment-soldiers-boarding--James-Craik.jpg
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	199281Click image for larger version

Name:	Lockheed-CC-130E-Hercules--130310--ca-1973--Mike-Kaehler.jpg
Views:	650
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	199282Click image for larger version

Name:	Lockheed-C-130B-Hercules--130101--Namao--435-Sqn--James-Craik.jpg
Views:	620
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	199283

Comment

• Originally posted by uscanuck1xa View Post

You could make an earlier RCAF scheme that is a little more colourful!

Click image for larger version

Name:	C130 old.jpg
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	199280Click image for larger version

Name:	Lockheed-CC-130E-Hercules---307-Canadian-Airborne-Regiment-soldiers-boarding--James-Craik.jpg
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	199281Click image for larger version

Name:	Lockheed-CC-130E-Hercules--130310--ca-1973--Mike-Kaehler.jpg
Views:	650
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	199282Click image for larger version

Name:	Lockheed-C-130B-Hercules--130101--Namao--435-Sqn--James-Craik.jpg
Views:	620
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	199283
                                      That's a beauty and nostalgic, too. I don't think Callie has that scheme and I'm not talented enough to make my own decals.

Comment

That's a beauty and nostalgic, too. I don't think Callie has that scheme and I'm not talented enough to make my own decals.
                                        Ya know Viper. If someone had the tenacity to take the time to do all that would be necessary to do a high quality flight metal finish to emulate the one in the lower right hand corner, it would be a very special model indeed. You don't have to worry to much about the lawn mower effect with this model, LOL. I think that older Canada paint scheme looks brilliant!

W

Comment

Callie could make those in a New York minute. Or should that be a Toronto minute?
                                          She made these. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1180
Size:	240.6 KB
ID:	199296

Comment

Working...
                                          X