Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMS P-38 Multiple connectors

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the good service, the FMS P-38 got here fast.
    Thank you.

Now for the bad part.

I'm building it right now and the two Multiple connectors are bad in the kit. One kind of works and the other one the throttle pins slide in and out of the connector, the speed control and motor will not arm. install it on the other connector and the speed control and motor work just fine but the pins are also real bad on this connector as well..... While the box was fine this airframe has a lot wrong with it but hey I can fix it.

Part# MK-208

Anyway to make FMS replace them? Or do I need to order a new set?

John

Attached Files

Re: FMS P-38 Multiple connectors

Hello, JFandL. Please hit our support tab, then contact us and write a brief explanation of your issue with your order number or call the office number. This will be the quickest way to receive an answer.

Comment

Besides the electronics, what else is wrong with the airframe? When I ordered one of these from the fruit stand I had a ripped off rudder out of the box! If you have a control surface or something similar you can just hinge it...I cant tell by your pic what elements of the airframe have damage. I do however approve of the peanuts!

BTW, you have to manually arm the esc in order for the motor to have power. To do this, turn on your transmitter and keep the throttle stick in the full up position. Then plug in your battery and wait...you will hear after a few seconds some beeps. These beep patterns normally go off in a set of four beeps, after which you will drop your throttle stick all the way to idle and you should hear a single confirmation beep that the esc has recognized and accepted your input. They should of provided a esc breakdown, but for the most part the first four are to arm the esc, the next four apply the brake. For some reason I always have to do this twice, once after the first four, then repeat the process and then put the stick down after the second set of four. Someimes my brake will be engaged and I will have to repeat a third time and other times its good to go.

Coot

Comment

I sent a Email to you.

My Order # is : 4547

John

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Coot, I have both Speed controls and motors working just not at the same time.

John

Comment

Working...
          X