ID:	193771Click image for larger version

Name:	A032ED7A-D66A-42AB-9438-26E6EEF06ADC.jpeg
Views:	497
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	193770Click image for larger version

Name:	92E47575-1BF6-4728-B289-259C26F37B74.jpeg
Views:	605
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	193769 Onto the weathering. I haven’t maiden this bird yet cause I can’t stop adding details. It is the queen of my hangar.
      Tolga
      Instagram: @_t01ga_
      YouTube: t01ga

Comment

• Originally posted by t01ga View Post
        I haven’t maiden this bird yet cause I can’t stop adding details. It is the queen of my hangar.
        T, She is a thing of beauty. :) Onward, sir. Best, LB
        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

T, She is a thing of beauty. :) Onward, sir. Best, LB
          Thanks LB. I am halfway through, loving every minute. I envy you pilots who have been flying her so far. But I will get there.
          Tolga

Comment

• Wow, love it!!

What are you using for the raised rivets on the canopy? Just fantastic!
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
              Wow, love it!!

What are you using for the raised rivets on the canopy? Just fantastic!
              Thanks bud. On the canopy just marker pen. On the light covers I have used sewing pins; cut short and slotted into pre-drilled holes. I have contemplated using them for the canopy but I thought the look might have been a little over the top.
              Tolga

Comment

Thanks LB. I envy you pilots who have been flying her so far.
                T, you are further along than I, sir. Mine is NIB downstairs, though waiting patiently. Best, LB
                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

T, you are further along than I, sir. Mine is NIB downstairs, though waiting patiently. Best, LB
                  Mine stayed in box for two months whilst I was finishing off the winter project. What is holding you up LB?
                  Tolga

Comment

Mine stayed in box for two months whilst I was finishing off the winter project. What is holding you up LB?
                    Well now that you mention it...not much. Just need to add the matte coat to my F-Phour, though too wet/cold here today to spray, though I did get the AB's working, "so I've got that goin' for me." Best, LB
                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• What is the best way to add rudder authority i need a little more on landing and taxi.

Comment

• Originally posted by sethscorsair View Post
                        What is the best way to add rudder authority i need a little more on landing and taxi.
                        Increase servo travel on the rudder channel. With Spektrum, you can go as high as 150%. Keep the high rate on rudder at 100%, 0 expo. Also, give it full UP elevator (on high rate) to plant the tail wheel while taxiing.

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                          Increase servo travel on the rudder channel. With Spektrum, you can go as high as 150%. Keep the high rate on rudder at 100%, 0 expo. Also, give it full UP elevator (on high rate) to plant the tail wheel while taxiing.
                          To increase to 150 in the reciever?

Comment

• T01ga,

Great job! You got pure talent!

I had a brown out on mine today, sadly. 3rd touch and go. Got attluide and make a turn running parrallel to the runway. Started a barrel roll and right when started to come down, lost control and down she went.
                            Planes
                            -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
                            -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

• Originally posted by thisguy65 View Post
                              T01ga,

Great job! You got pure talent!

I had a brown out on mine today, sadly. 3rd touch and go. Got attluide and make a turn running parrallel to the runway. Started a barrel roll and right when started to come down, lost control and down she went.
                              Sorry to hear that man. I hope it is fixable. Thanks for the compliment
                              Tolga

Comment

Sorry to hear that man. I hope it is fixable. Thanks for the compliment
                                She’s toast
                                Planes
                                -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
                                -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

She’s toast
                                  TG65, My condolences. :( Suxbigtym...Best, LB
                                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

She’s toast
                                    Ouch man. Are you gonna replace her?
                                    Tolga

Comment

• Not sure. No cause to why it happen battery was 3,94. Running admiral battery, admiral rx.
                                      Planes

Comment

What is the best way to add rudder authority i need a little more on landing and taxi.

Originally posted by sethscorsair View Post

Its in the TX servo settings.

You can go to a longer servo arm and use a hole further from the center of rotation, making the servo move the push-rod more per degree of rotation.

Anything beyond 40 deg of rudder deflection is not as effective for increasing steering (per degree) turn as for increasing drag. So if you are already getting that much rudder you may not gain much from increasing the rudder deflection.

Adding rudder area of course helps, but that isn't practical here, since it would mess up the scale appearance.

Since you'll usually have more issues trying to turn right than left, you could try shimming the motor mount to have a little more right-thrust.

If its from trying to taxi in a crosswind, you might just have to pick up the airplane. there is some maximum crosswind where you just can't keep the wind from turning the airplane to turn into the wind.
                                        FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Yes, in the TX. Go to Servo, travel, rudder and crank the wheel. I would try it at 125% first and see how you like it. The key is to have the rudder on 100% high rate in the DR/expo menu and then use full UP elevator while rolling on the ground. DO NOT keep it full UP when the plane is near flying speed.

PS. I maidened mine today and with servo travel at 100% and high rudder rate at 100% and full UP, ground handling was more than adequate. This plane is very light on its tail as compared to my much heavier FMS 1700mm Corsair, so it does require UP on the elevator or the tail wheel won't track well.

Comment

Working...
                                          X