Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you can also reverse direction by moving the servo output arm to the other side of the servo and the ball link to the other side of the aileron control horn.

Joe
    Platt: fw190d9 Dynaflite:PT-19 IMP:Macchi202 ESM:fw190 ESM:Tank, Hien Jackson:DH-2 BH:macchi200 Extr:fw190 Holman:me109F H9spit2 FL:F4u,spit 9 FW:me262 GP:us60, Stuka, cub, F4u PZ:me109, albi EF Hurri, T-28 FMS: 2x fw190, me109 Lone Star:Skat Kat RSCombat:2xfw190d9

Comment

• now we r learning!!! thanx to all

Comment

• Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
        looks easy enough ,,do need to improve my soldering skills ....small stuff mainly do u guys leave the l out when u say it solder ??????? thanks duck
        soldier = "soul-jer" = a person trained and equipped to fight
        solder = "saw-der" = a flexible metal alloy that melts at a certain temperature when heated by a soldering iron, used to join two piece of metal connections such as wires
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• I just pulled the trigger on this. I have a gas 60cc rear exhaust ready to go. Very surprised and excited to see it in stock today!
          There are hundreds of RC aviation videos viewable here; WBRC

Comment

• Originally posted by WrightBrosRC View Post
            I just pulled the trigger on this. I have a gas 60cc rear exhaust ready to go. Very surprised and excited to see it in stock today!
            I think you posted in the wrong thread....

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post

I think you posted in the wrong thread....
              LMAO! You are correct!

Comment

• Elbee
                Elbee commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, but every Corsair owner should take a look at that "Bad Boy". Very Nice Indeed. Best, LB

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post

solder = "saw-der" = a flexible metal alloy that melts at a certain temperature when heated by a soldering iron, used to join two piece of metal connections such as wires
              sod-der.......one who lays sod

Comment

• Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
                looks easy enough ,,do need to improve my soldering skills ....small stuff mainly do u guys leave the l out when u say it solder ??????? thanks duck
                I've noticed that folks from England and former British colonies tend to pronounce it "Soul-der" and most Americans pronounce it "Saw-der". Its a thing… I have no idea how it happened!
                Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• Originally posted by themudduck View Post

I've noticed that folks from England and former British colonies tend to pronounce it "Soul-der" and most Americans pronounce it "Saw-der". Its a thing… I have no idea how it happened!
                  TMD, I am pretty sure it's main reason for all the hub-bub over that independence thing and why the English don't celebrate National Treason Day the same way we do. "You say Solder, I say Solder, let's call the whole thing off." At least it's spelled the same. Best, LB
                  I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                  ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Oh boy. Sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post

this is the internet = NO ENGLISH TEACHERS ALLOWED!

or if bill gates does not recognize it as wrong it must be wright.

Joe
                      Platt: fw190d9 Dynaflite:PT-19 IMP:Macchi202 ESM:fw190 ESM:Tank, Hien Jackson:DH-2 BH:macchi200 Extr:fw190 Holman:me109F H9spit2 FL:F4u,spit 9 FW:me262 GP:us60, Stuka, cub, F4u PZ:me109, albi EF Hurri, T-28 FMS: 2x fw190, me109 Lone Star:Skat Kat RSCombat:2xfw190d9

Comment

• its all wright with me

Comment

• Ha

Comment

• Originally posted by WrightBrosRC View Post
                            its all wright with me
                            You are wright.
                            TiredIron Aviation
                            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• was a genuine question !!! but
                              back to planes wright

Comment

• I'm waiting on parts so I can install a sliding canopy on the Corsair. In the meantime I designed an instrument panel that fits.

TomClick image for larger version  Name:	Corsair inst panel.jpg Views:	0 Size:	640.9 KB ID:	240453

Comment

• Hey guys, I had an amazing thing happen with my Corsair today. I was at the field with other club members, it was a fantastic early spring day - clear skies, low winds, temps in the low 60's. We did a bunch of flying.

My last flight with the Corsair was normal - when I was ready I came in to land... lowered the gear with 1/2 flaps, went down the base leg, turned to final and then lowered the flaps all the way. It settled down, and I motored it in and cut the power a few feet off the runway and settled it in for a nice landing.

When it stopped I turned it around to taxi back and realized that the flaps were completely down only on one side! And I mean ALL the way down. The other side - nothing. So I taxied it in and looked at it. Both ailerons were working but the flaps on one side were dead. After I unplugged the connectors and plugged them back in, everything was fine.

I have my plane set so that with full flaps, they are ALL the way down, like 80 degrees.
                                  I am amazed that I flew it in like that, perfectly normally with the flaps down on only one side! What the H-E- double L!! Why didn't it keel over on final?

I guess its good to know, the flaps don't affect the trim. I know its hard to believe but I did it and everyone watched me.

Here's a pic with my Corsair and the FMS Tigercat. What a great day of flying.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200308_123806 (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	302.0 KB ID:	240878
                                  Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• lucky phil ,,likely just good flying skills wow the tigers r way slim in the fuse,,,, never seen 1 on that angle....... lastly if anyone interested ,, saw the real 1 yesterday........honduras trim,,, the soccer war,1969...... ugly really ... still awesome tyabb airshow..... lastly cant beleive how huuuge the avenger is happy flying

Comment

• mudduck, what 4 blade prop you using? cool beans man

Tom

Comment

• What's that saying? It's better to be lucky than good? Just kidding bro! I am sure skill played a roll but that is honestly really strange!
                                        My YouTube RC videos:
                                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Working...
                                        X