Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aces INCREDIBLE JOB, I thought that the pictures you were not in were of the real thing, then had to look closely to find it's your model. You are a true artist! Bravo
    Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
    Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Thank you guys for the compliments. Katmandu, i will post pictures of it tomorrow. It is just stock. But if you are not familiar with that model then that fact doesn’t help you.
      i don’t want to hijack the thread so I will message you. Thanks.

Comment

• with respect its been in an old building.. ........... the amount of work to make it look like that is however freekin crazy job well done

Comment

• Still need to glue canopy on, double check control throws, figure out flap setup with my TX, check battery placement and CG, etc, etc. But we had a break in the weather today so I took it to the club field for photos.The short video clip highlighting the Aspire sound system won't upload because the file is too large

Comment

• Gorgeous shot!
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• KatManDEW , I'd love to see a video of the sound system. Put it in mine, set it for the double wasp and love it. Have you tried to upload the video to You Tube, and then just provide a link to it by hitting the icon in the upper left that kind of looks like a paper clip, then at the bottom you'll see a space that has at the beginning http:// and at the end says "Add Link". Shouldn't be a problem no matter what the size. Did that with mine to show off the sound system and the moving head of my pilot.
              Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
              Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• KatManDEW, Great livery choice and execution. Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, LB
                I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• KatManDEW If it's up on You Tube, just post a link to it, that's the next best thing.

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

• I put it on You Tube here;
                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

What should I use to glue the canopy back on? Just basic foam glue like Uhu Por or Beacon foam/fabric adhesive?

Comment

• Foam tac or canopy glue. I like foam tac the best

Comment

• Aces, you must have seen these photos. Great job

Ken
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I owe ace an apology. They also look like they have been in an old building;;;! Great pics Ken. Must of been hot n dry there ​​​​​​

Comment

• KMD, Do you have any of the included "Kit Glue" from other Flightline or Freewing models? It works like Foam Tac. I also use Sobo Aliphatic White Glue because it dries absolutely clear, but you need to tape it down until it dries. Best, LB
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• I haven't deserted you guys. Working on another project. (TVs for my F22 90 mm).

Tom

Comment

• Hey all just curious is anyone offering the cockpit kit for sale? I’d don’t have a 3D printer and would really like to get the cockpit kit for this beauty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

KMD, Do you have any of the included "Kit Glue" from other Flightline or Freewing models? It works like Foam Tac. I also use Sobo Aliphatic White Glue because it dries absolutely clear, but you need to tape it down until it dries. Best, LB
                                  I don't have any other Flightline or Freewing models. I found two different kinds of Foam tac glue. The one from Beacon seems to be similar to the Beacon Fabri Tac that I have, which has an appearance and odor like the old Uhu Por glue that came with Shockflyer foamies.

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Rc4me21976 View Post
                                    Hey all just curious is anyone offering the cockpit kit for sale? I’d don’t have a 3D printer and would really like to get the cockpit kit for this beauty.
                                    R4, Welcome to Hobby Squawk. There are a few guys who offer 3DP printing services here at the 'Squawk'. Dirty Dee & The RC Geek are two. You can "Private Message" either one using the Message link at the top right of this webpage. Check out other posts in this thread about fit and finish, many of the pilots of added this mod. There is a bit of foam surgery involved, but not difficult. Best, LB
                                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Ken Smith, that is for sure one of the pictures that i found in my search. Just love the battle worn look. And F4u ausie, no apology needed. Whether it sat in a hanger or was used in combat, if it comes out looking like that i like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

R4, Welcome to Hobby Squawk. There are a few guys who offer 3DP printing services here at the 'Squawk'. Dirty Dee & The RC Geek are two. You can "Private Message" either one using the Message link at the top right of this webpage. Check out other posts in this thread about fit and finish, many of the pilots of added this mod. There is a bit of foam surgery involved, but not difficult. Best, LB
                                        If no one else will do it, I can print it for you.

Comment

Working...
                                        X