X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlitzRCWorks Super B25

I am curious if anyone has seen the the Super B25 from BlitzRCWorks it's a huge plane and I know that Motion doesn't carry a plane that size. I've seen the BH build video and the flight test on their site. It really looks awesome. Will Motion expand to carry larger size War Birds style planes?

Re: BlitzRCWorks Super B25

Noted, Mad Dog ;)

We are always in the exciting process of expanding our various product lines, thanks to the support of you and ALL our customers. Stay tuned; we are adding new products each month.

Thanks for your feedback and business!

Comment

I just got my Aurora Controller the other day and just ordered the FMS F4U Corsair along with some support type items. I hope you'll be able to add the Dynam line as well. So far Motion RC will get my business....why...promptness of shipping, general help questions, overall customer support, availability of product along with spare parts and its US Veteran owned company and I'm a Vet as well.

Comment

I purchased the BlitzRCWorks/LX <i>"Apache Princess"</i> B-25, & also their huge P-40 <i>"The Jacky C"</i> Warkhawk, within the last month. Both are ARFs with 2000mm (79") wingspans. I have not assembled either model yet but, as I do with every new plane, I opened them and gave each a very thorough inspection. Both are impressive models, arriving double-boxed and well packaged. The inner box is nicely done with glossy, full-color printing that is on-par with FMS's packaging. The boxes are large, but not as large as you might expect, as each has an upper & lower foam container so it is like two boxes in one. (The boxes are shorter but taller than my FMS 1700mm Corsair & Mustang boxes) The fuselage on these models arrive in two pieces with a front & rear section. The wings are a three-piece design, comprised of a central section with removable ends, facilitating transport. Foam and mold quality is very nice, and the paint & decal placement is excellent. The B-25 has one-piece counter-rotating props, the retracts and sequenced gear doors are beautiful, and she even has functional brakes! The P-40 has a huge 18" prop (individual blades) with a 5" spinner, pin-hinges on all the control surfaces, and the tires must be at least 4" in diameter! When you first open the package and see the monster fuse on these birds there is definitely a "Wow" factor! <smiley image="anim_jump.gif"/>

If you are wondering why I haven't began assembling these beasties, its because I am (im)patiently awaiting the Hitec Aurora 9X to hit the shelves... <smiley image="smiley_angry.gif"/>

Comment

Thanks for your update and I'm getting me B-25 and I'll install carbon fiber rods to strengthen the overall airframe.

Comment

Working...
          X