Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do the electronics go with the salt air????

Comment

• Oh it was fine...It was a one time deal. Now if I always flew her by the ocean? Maybe a different deal.
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Lots of great schemes out there. Thanks for sharing your pics and knowledge. I am looking forward to adding a rudder to mine eventually.
        Until then, here is my hack version of the RCAF 403 Squadron - a post-war scheme

Comment

• I’m rebuilding mine now just got to get the graphics from Callie. Going with the red tails this time.
          Planes
          -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
          -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernFlyer View Post
            Lots of great schemes out there. Thanks for sharing your pics and knowledge. I am looking forward to adding a rudder to mine eventually.
            Until then, here is my hack version of the RCAF 403 Squadron - a post-war scheme
            Excellent choice! Great job! :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by uscanuck1xa View Post

Excellent choice! Great job! :Cool:
              Thanks USC! I have that squadron livery on my 1600mm Spitfire (not Johnny Johnson) and for my soon to arrive 1400mm P-40B.

Comment

• Slowly rising out of the ashes as Aros would say. :)

Click image for larger version

Name:	B08346DF-F10B-4DA1-8B05-99203C4D59DB.jpeg
Views:	860
Size:	145.9 KB
ID:	190354
                Planes
                -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
                -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

• Lookin' good! :Cool:
                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• What do you use to secure the battery cause the strap provided just don't work for me?

Comment

• Strip of Velcro
                      Planes

Comment

• I removed the strap and used Velcro as well!!!! Have a great Easter all!!!! :Cool::Cool:

Comment

• She’s ready! Rebuilt as “ by request”
                          Attached Files
                          Planes

Comment

• Thanks, I thought I was going to be the only crazy one to get rid of the strap and use velcro. Glad I'm not the only one ☺.

Comment

• Love the red tail tribute thisguy65! Looks great...
                              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                                Thanks, I thought I was going to be the only crazy one to get rid of the strap and use velcro. Glad I'm not the only one ☺.
                                I always put Velcro on my batteries and trays I bet I have used a mile of it.

Comment

• Got to say, I always use velcro too, straps along will never do the job as good.

Flew my P-51 again this weekend as we try and shoot a follow up video this week. I can't decide if I like the 3s or 4s better. Its great to have the power with the 4S, but with the 3S you have to fly it smarter to get it looking more scale simply as you don't have that extra power as an option to help make life more easier ;) That said, its more 'fun' on 4S. So I would be interested to know, quick call out, you guys mostly flying on 3S or 4S set-ups?

A pic attached of my RAF scheme just as she came into land this weekend, decals from Callie Graphics ;)

S.

Click image for larger version  Name:	RAF-P-51.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.6 KB ID:	191362

Comment

• I have been flying mine on 4S. I prefer the power as it's too much fun to yank and bank...Total pylon racer, love it.
                                    My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Stuart.MotionRC View Post
                                      Got to say, I always use velcro too, straps along will never do the job as good.

Flew my P-51 again this weekend as we try and shoot a follow up video this week. I can't decide if I like the 3s or 4s better. Its great to have the power with the 4S, but with the 3S you have to fly it smarter to get it looking more scale simply as you don't have that extra power as an option to help make life more easier ;) That said, its more 'fun' on 4S. So I would be interested to know, quick call out, you guys mostly flying on 3S or 4S set-ups?

A pic attached of my RAF scheme just as she came into land this weekend, decals from Callie Graphics ;)

S.

Click image for larger version Name:	RAF-P-51.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.6 KB ID:	191362
                                      I like that scheme. I haven't flown yet. I'm waiting for Nervous Energy decals from Callie.

Where did you place your 4s for CG?

Did you paint the leading edge of the ailerons?

Comment

• Hello, just whanted to share my Flightline 850mm P-51 mustang, Now that I found the probleme with the gyro this plane is a blast Love it I have two version of it. PS sorry if I make spelling mistake I am a french Canadian :)

Comment

• Love the livery and weathering! Great job and welcome to Hobby Squawk Deadpool!

How are you guys launching this? I am having a hell of a time underhand tossing it without it wanting to torque roll and is very squirelly until I can get both hands on the sticks and get her climbing and on step. I have tried tossing at several different power settings and they all come with their set of issues. I tried overhand tossing (which I am used to with some other models) but found that even more cumbersome.

I love the model, she's a hoot to yank and bank, especially on 4S, but I was curious if others are having "pucker moments" on the toss?
                                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Working...
                                          X