Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• didier n Wow, that is a lot of work! You're very dedicated! This bird is actually a great candidate for a 3DP cockpit set, because you're right, the canopy is so large and there is lots of extra space for detail along the side panels. I look forward to seeing your finished results!

Are you going to keep the stock main instrument panels, or modify those, as well?
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Thx for the compliments, i keep the stock instruments, but removed the clear covers, they looked just silly in my opinion. I'll be adding some more detail in the back of the cockpit to round things up..

It could indeed be a candidate for 3D printing, but i'm more of an "old skool" builder.. Of course i use 3D where needed, but always try to make parts myself... just me...

Comment

• I hope to maiden my Bronco this Thursday, but the weather window is sketchy. It has been air worthy for more than a week but between transmitter repairs and bad weather I've had to wait...

I spent this rainy day scratch building some machine guns. They need a little paint and detail, but they work from a distance.
        There are hundreds of RC aviation videos viewable here; WBRC

Comment

• Looks great.

Mike
          \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Today is the opportunity I've been waiting for to maiden the Bronco. The forecast weather still suggests a brief clear and partially sunny window around 1pm. Often the clouds don't quite burn off. The forecast for all of next week is more rain and possibly snow later in the week. I took a few pics before loading her up just in case the weather doesn't clear today.

Comment

• Good luck with the maiden!!

In the meantime i've done some more work on the cockpit. Some more detail was added behind the back seat, and i've started the paint job... it's slowly coming alive

Click image for larger version

Name:	81822415_558387051412087_6553625090125201408_n.jpg
Views:	608
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	227413

Name:	81994641_482083336043475_3889121727233392640_n.jpg
Views:	605
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	227414

not done yet....

Comment

• looking good didier n

Comment

• Originally posted by didier n View Post
                  Good luck with the maiden!!

In the meantime i've done some more work on the cockpit. Some more detail was added behind the back seat, and i've started the paint job... it's slowly coming alive
                  Thx, but got rained out... Your cockpit looks sweet!

Comment

• Finally a break in the winter weather!!

Comment

• A nice pic.

Comment

• Congratz on the maiden! what setup did you use?

I've finished the rear of the cockpit, time to put it all together this week...

Name:	82937440_907614859634481_3806029576233025536_n.jpg
Views:	571
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	231644

Comment

Congratz on the maiden! what setup did you use?
                          I used the setup recommended by Motion with a few changes.I plan to share the build later.

I really like your cockpit electronics detail.

Comment

• I got another flight in yesterday with the Bronco. Feels so comfortable, like an old house slipper. (but much cooler!)

Comment

• Originally posted by WrightBrosRC View Post
                              I got another flight in yesterday with the Bronco. Feels so comfortable, like an old house slipper. (but much cooler!)
                              Very Cool

Comment

• WBRC, what camera are you using to get those great inflight shots?

Comment

• Originally posted by sam51401 View Post
                                  WBRC, what camera are you using to get those great inflight shots?
                                  Insta360 ONE X

Comment

• WrightBrosRC Would you mind posting a photo showing your mounting setup for your Insta360? I've been mulling over that device, I think it has lots of potential on models of a certain size. Your shots make it all the more tempting!
                                    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                                      WrightBrosRC Would you mind posting a photo showing your mounting setup for your Insta360? I've been mulling over that device, I think it has lots of potential on models of a certain size. Your shots make it all the more tempting!
                                      Thanks Alpha, I may be doing a video soon dedicated to how I use my cameras and such. I'll share a lot but not everything. I use double stick tape mostly, that's the easy part. Learning where to and where not to place cams on your aircraft and why is the complicated part. If you look at the latest video, as the aircraft turns to taxi back after landing, you can see a cam stuck to the leading edge of the starboard wing. For a nice perspective its great, but any real aerobatics would sling the cam off the end of the wing.
                                      I haven't lost a camera yet, but there are risks involved. $600 of camera lost in the duck pond would be very upsetting.

Comment

• That was some nice scale flying there Wrightbrosrc ! and really nice camera work as well.. keep 'm coming

Comment

That was some nice scale flying there Wrightbrosrc ! and really nice camera work as well.. keep 'm coming
                                          Many thx!

Comment

Working...
                                          X