X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome New Moderators!

I wanted to thank everyone who offered to become a new moderator for Hobby Squawk! I had quite a few PMs I had to sift through which is always a good sign of a community that cares. I will keep those of you not in this new group of moderators in mind for the next expansion.

Please help me in welcoming our new additions to the moderator team:

OV10
    BluesDragon
    F22trainer
    Elbee
    Hardway

A community is only as good as those who care for it and keep it a fun, enjoyable place for all, so thank you gentlemen for your service!
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Wonderful! Welcome aboard.

Comment

Congratulations. Very educated moderators in this hobby. Cheers Nick.

Comment

Thanks, very happy to be of service.
        Although not quite as educated, within the hobby, as most...
        I will do what I can to help keep our forum a pleasurable place to visit.
        Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

Humbled by the faith and honored by the action. Thanks.
          Michael

Comment

Congrats to all the new Moderators! Great bunch for sure.

Comment

Thanks to everyone! Feel like most of you are family! Blessings! Jerry

Comment

Moderators Arghh. Nothing but a bunch of power hungry, egotistical, deprived individuals wanting to invoke there mind set on others!!!

LOL I love you guys! Congrats and good luck. I couldn't have picked a better bunch If I had hand picked ya myself. Good to see you watching over things mates.

Warmest Regards
                Woodcock

Comment

Originally posted by Woodcock View Post
                  Moderators Arghh. Nothing but a bunch of power hungry, egotistical, deprived individuals wanting to invoke there mind set on others!!!

LOL I love you guys! Congrats and good luck. I couldn't have picked a better bunch If I had hand picked ya myself. Good to see you watching over things mates.

Warmest Regards
                  Woodcock
                  Now thats’ A proper welcome - thanks Woody.

Comment

Looks like a good group for the team. Congratulations guys and thanks for taking on this responsibility to keep this forum productive and on track.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

Warmest Regards
                      Woodcock
                      YOU ARE BANNED!!!! Thanks Woody! You're the best Bro!!!

Comment

Sorry, I couldn't help it Mate!!!

Comment

Hey Y''all, I am humbled to be placed in this position and will 'do my best to do my duty' to keep this forum a place where all of us can learn from fellow modelers and debate with decorum. I love the experiences and builds being shared here. The camaraderie here is amazingly strong and I will attempt to continue with that tradition in mind. Best, LB
                          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Congratulations to all of you, well deserved. During man-kinds darkest hours of tweeting and farmers only dating websites, a glimmer of light finally shines through. This may just renew my faith in humanity. Seriously, the wealth of knowledge and straight talk is a blessing to be sure. So I guess you'll need to spend at least an hour a day watching over all of us numb-nuts, which is what, less than what you did before? Just don't get too discouraged!
                            Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                            Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post
                              Congratulations to all of you, well deserved. During man-kinds darkest hours of tweeting and farmers only dating websites, a glimmer of light finally shines through. This may just renew my faith in humanity. Seriously, the wealth of knowledge and straight talk is a blessing to be sure. So I guess you'll need to spend at least an hour a day watching over all of us numb-nuts, which is what, less than what you did before? Just don't get too discouraged!
                              Hugh, You are cracking me up, Sir. Best, Steve
                              I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Yes sir!!!!! I haven't laughed that much in quite a while!!!! I am not a Farmer's Only.com fan!!!!! Glad to help with the "glimmer" Thanks Hugh!!! Made the day Bro!!!! Jerry And I am not on Twitter!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                                  Yes sir!!!!! I haven't laughed that much in quite a while!!!! I am not a Farmer's Only.com fan!!!!! Glad to help with the "glimmer" Thanks Hugh!!! Made the day Bro!!!! Jerry And I am not on Twitter!!!!
                                  X2, thanx Hugh

Comment

Working...
                                  X