Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Horse Models Bf-109

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Horse Models Bf-109

Any chance Motion will bring this model in? iv been looking at it for years now overseas but dont wanna pay the ridiculous shipping charges. Not many 109's on the market, i guess cause they scare people with the gear, but they fly amazing. Seagull models has a 109 but its got a hideous looking scheme. http://www.blackhorsemodel.com.vn/?p...mitt-bf-109e-2

Attached Files

ncflyer79 See post #114 on the Black Horse thread here. Tom, from Motion RC mentions that they plan to stock all of the offerings from Black Horse Model. It will take some time though....
    Welcome to a new era for MotionRC, Balsa! SO happy to finally be able to announce the coming of balsa models to motionrc.com as this is something we've been working on for some time now in the background and as a subject, balsa is very close to the hearts of many of the staff here, with years of collective experience in all

Comment

ncflyer79 Twowingtj is right, as Black Horse's exclusive North American distributor, we do intend to eventually carry all the BH products that meet a set of criteria that both they and us have agreed upon. Some of those criteria include passing flight testing, component evaluation, shipping cost assessments, structural/safety/usability/multi-fuel compatibility, boxing/crating/damage analysis, color and material changes, jig or cut file revisions, etc. This will be a slow process; the nature of hand crafting these models limits the number of products they can produce within a given period. Black Horse has been very wise, I think, to focus on a few planes with each shipment to bring up to our mutually agreed upon criteria, before bringing them onto our product pages. Part of what determines which planes are higher on our "To Do" list is customer feedback. The Gilmore and Do-335, for example, were frequently requested after our initial batches, so we've been focused the past few months on making those planes ready (in addition to some others) and I can say now that they will on the way soon.

The Bf-109 is currently not near the top of the list, but it could be moved up, if people chimed in here on Squawk or emailed our team online. We're always glad to receive feedback and input.

Many thanks for your consideration!
      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the update. Black Horse makes some really nice planes and I’m looking forward to seeing them.

Comment

Thanks for that info, Alpha. I’m sure the the Pfeil fans with be frothing with anticipation for the next shipment (rough eta?).

Have you guys considered running a poll to get feedback on other BH models? Based on what I’ve seen on their website, they have a lot to choose from.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
            ncflyer79 Twowingtj is right, as Black Horse's exclusive North American distributor, we do intend to eventually carry all the BH products that meet a set of criteria that both they and us have agreed upon. Some of those criteria include passing flight testing, component evaluation, shipping cost assessments, structural/safety/usability/multi-fuel compatibility, boxing/crating/damage analysis, color and material changes, jig or cut file revisions, etc. This will be a slow process; the nature of hand crafting these models limits the number of products they can produce within a given period. Black Horse has been very wise, I think, to focus on a few planes with each shipment to bring up to our mutually agreed upon criteria, before bringing them onto our product pages. Part of what determines which planes are higher on our "To Do" list is customer feedback. The Gilmore and Do-335, for example, were frequently requested after our initial batches, so we've been focused the past few months on making those planes ready (in addition to some others) and I can say now that they will on the way soon.

The Bf-109 is currently not near the top of the list, but it could be moved up, if people chimed in here on Squawk or emailed our team online. We're always glad to receive feedback and input.

Many thanks for your consideration!
            Thanks for the info. Bought the Zero and love it. And as far as the 109 goes, I would literally buy 3 when you get them out. Nobody carries a good ARF 109 that is suitable anymore.

They would sell so fast. Especially if you get the spinner right. The gear doesn’t have to be perfect, a happy medium between scale and efficiency.

Comment

Count me in, I need the 109 sat next to my Spitfire. Its so nice to see Motion RC taking the Time and effort to turn out these fantastic models. I would also lke to see what you and Black Horse could do with the Hawker Hurricane.

Comment

Working...
              X