X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong

New to all this fin building dyhnam f4u corsair bound the transmitter everything working except can't get the undercarriage to go down or up see pictures all rudder flaps work but not undercarriage thanks in advance Click image for larger version

Name:	20200113_141108.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	227671
    Attached Files

The second picture is the light controller is this what you are using in the gear channel?

Comment

No its in aux channel lights work everything works but landing gear do I have to assign a switch on Transmitter for it cheers

Comment

I’m sorry but I can’t tell from the picture what is connected to where. If you are sure you have everything connected to the right port and the gear don’t work contact Bitgo Hobby they are the US dealer for Dynam they will help you.

Comment

Here's a test you can do - unplug the gear wire and the rudder wire from the receiver. Then plug the gear wire into the rudder position, and move the rudder stock all the way to one side, then the other to see if that activates the gear.
          This is only a test.

If the gear works, then it means that the gear channel on the receiver isn't working.

If the gear still does not work, check the rest of the wiring that goes to the gear. You probably have a Y-connector and its possible that its plugged in backwards.

(Don't forget to plug the wires into the right places after you finish the test.)
          Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

It looks like the AUX channel is plugged in backwards. The neg wire should be in line with the other wires neg wires.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Baron View Post
              It looks like the AUX channel is plugged in backwards. The neg wire should be in line with the other wires neg wires.
              I think you are correct!

Comment

Woohoo cheers everyone the Y connecter was in the wrong way round

Comment

Yay I win! I get a gold star.
                  Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

Working...
                  X