• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	235744Click image for larger version  Name:	download (1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	9.8 KB ID:	235743 I have been waiting for someone to do the MIG 3 in both the white and camo scheme, for whatever reason its airfram has always been one of my favorite, although that would be another Allied model, but were they really?? , should of listened to Patton, :)

Comment

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	235746

Comment

“The enemy of my enemy is my friend”... I think that was the logic at the time.

The MiG-3 is one good-looking plane, maybe almost as sexy as a Spitfire. I’d prefer an I-16 simply because it has so much character, but the MiG would be tempting.

Comment

Alpha any chance of a nice 1600mm bf109 to go with the Spitfire! Lot of guys, especially myself are chomping for one?

Comment

the 1400 is a nice plane if you upgrade the retracts
            At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.
            rc flyin addict

Comment

I am always waiting for a 1600mm+ BF-109 and Stuka to hit the market, hint, hint Alpha
              My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Originally posted by mr.frankenjet View Post
                the 1400 is a nice plane if you upgrade the retracts
                https://www.motionrc.com/products/fms-bf-109f-brown-pnp
                The problem is the plane is now discontinued from Motion and Horizon. I think it might still be available from FMS directly. I think the market is in bad need of an upgraded 109 done right by Flightline on 6S

Comment

Originally posted by Aros View Post
                  I am always waiting for a 1600mm+ BF-109 and Stuka to hit the market, hint, hint Alpha
                  Im dying for one!!!!! in a 6S power plant

Comment

Yep, I could certainly settle for 1600mm BF-109. That would be a blast to take to the field with the Spitfire and put a few packs through.....I keep hoping for something like this 😁.....at least I’m not alone in this.....😎

Comment

Name:	IMG_8934.JPG
Views:	343
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	237890Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8445.JPG
Views:	404
Size:	141.0 KB
ID:	237891Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8922.JPG
Views:	401
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	237893
                      he has a menacing look about him for sure
                      Attached Files
                      rc flyin addict

Comment

Looks good Mr Frankenjet! Which make and size you got there?.....

Cheers Kurt

Comment

Originally posted by Beetlemankurt View Post
                          Yep, I could certainly settle for 1600mm BF-109. That would be a blast to take to the field with the Spitfire and put a few packs through.....I keep hoping for something like this 😁.....at least I’m not alone in this.....😎
                          You are definitely not alone!!! theres not a good 109 on the market right now in this size and I think it would hit a sweet spot for sure. A Stuka would be amazing too!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X