Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please keep your gimbals in your pants!

Comment

• Are those gimbals in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

Comment

• Well, it's D-Day. And I am wondering if the delivery is going to be on time or late. Personally, I am hoping the plane will arrive early. I am looking forward t flying it on our grass field.

Comment

• Me waiting for shipping notice.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	25A9094D-E1CD-44DD-8A7B-5F292CBE8BA0.jpeg
Views:	858
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	259264

Comment

• Is the ship any closer to the coast?

Comment

• Certainly closer today than it was yesterday, my friends

So far, so good!
              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• LOL

Mike
                \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• You're making my gimbals itch again

Comment

• I'm worried. Maybe "boat sink"? Sure hope not!

Old Dawg.

Comment

• Just a friendly reminder for all you excitable youngsters about the delivery...…...………...
                      It's only the 12th and the product page has clearly said late June with any changes to be posted on that page.

But the in me has to tease............. Ya'll are gonna luv this all terrain twin when it finally gets here
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                        Just a friendly reminder for all you excitable youngsters about the delivery...…...………...
                        It's only the 12th and the product page has clearly said late June with any changes to be posted on that page.

But the in me has to tease............. Ya'll are gonna luv this all terrain twin when it finally gets here
                        I'm really excited about this one. Can’t get here soon enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                          Just a friendly reminder for all you excitable youngsters about the delivery...…...………...

sinister! 😀

Got a question for you. Since you said you run the batteries in parallel to where both motors are drawing from them, did you pull the red wire to one of the BECs?

Comment

• No need, separate BEC.

Comment

• Cobra1365 As Evan D has correctly stated. The ESC's are opto's and the starboard motor is already prewired with the 5A UBEC.
                              Warbird Charlie
                              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Any idea of the specs of the ESCs or BEC? 6S capable (for another project)

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                                  Any idea of the specs of the ESCs or BEC? 6S capable (for another project)
                                  Evan D Specs are clearly listed on the product page...………… 30A ESC on 4S.
                                  The UBEC (not a BEC) is not stated but is what I stated in prior post.
                                  6S capable
                                  Seriously Evan, have you ever seen a 6S system on 30A
                                  Warbird Charlie

Comment

• Sorry if I amuse you. I am trying to decide what to do with my Bronc when I get it. It will get bigger motors and trying to decide if I’m staying 4S with appropriate kV and bigger props (something similar to the P-38’s system) or go lower kV, 6S and probably about the same size props. Either way the power system will change. The question was really to ask if the BEC could be used if I went 6S.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANFRED View Post
                                      Would have been great if they had also offered a primer only version. So many great schemes. Also, hopefully one of you 3d jocks can design a long nose version for the nose.

Comment

• Something like the one I have?
                                        Attached Files

Comment

• So who is going to be first with a parajumper exiting from the utility bay?

Comment

Working...
                                          X