Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Guys, just the aha light-bulb I needed ......... and of course more flight videos for the long wait would be much appreciated by all ....

Comment

• Narly
      As I indicated in the build post, just about the time the upstate NY weather started coming around is when the pandemic shut down my drooling desires to maiden it.
      And since there are only 2 of them in the USA, everyone needs to keep asking James for some more aggressive STOL flights. (that's his job anyways )
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• glad to c wings r scew on again not Clip on!!!!!!! kiss !! keep it simple stupid ....

Comment

• Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
          glad to c wings r scew on again not Clip on!!!!!!! kiss !! keep it simple stupid ....
          Am rather certain the clip on wings are a E-Flite product. All FW/FL models of this size made to date have screw attachment points
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Am rather certain the clip on wings are a E-Flite product. All FW/FL models of this size made to date have screw attachment points
            Clips analog E-Flite P-51D better, no Screws

Comment

• Originally posted by Narly View Post
              Thanks Guys, just the aha light-bulb I needed ......... and of course more flight videos for the long wait would be much appreciated by all ....
              My fields are shut down to for now. But GA has said they are opening up some businesses tomorrow (Friday 4/24) and then more on Monday but haven't mentioned anything about state parks which is where our field is located

Comment

• Gilatrout a guy in RCG kindly shared the files with me quite some time ago. See if I can contact him and ask whether it is okay to share. I believe they are on Thingyverse which were designed for a helicopter but I can’t seem to find it. You can always search the RCG Flex Cessna 170 thread where I had seen them initially.
                Tolga
                Instagram: @_t01ga_
                YouTube: t01ga

Comment

• Thanks Tolga, I remembered there was an EC-135 that you print some parts for and sure enough there was the wiper. I have the stls. and will see if I can get it to print. I will keep ya'll posted and would be happy to print a few extra should anyone want one.

Comment

• Subscribed! I need to be more active on this board :) Put in a couple pre-orders today.

Comment

• I guess we are all waiting...........

Comment

• Is it June yet?

Comment

• Got my order in. I like my twins.
                          Attached Files
                          Ron - AMA 1025

Comment

• Just pulled the trigger on the Flightline OV-10. I didn't want to spend 400.00 on a plane but it's my first Flightline and I just could not resist an OV-10. I remember first seeing them when I joined the Air Force in 69' they just looked cool. My wife even likes it I can't believe it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post

Love the wiper? Where did you get yours?

I've had the paint delivered already and have been researching to determine the exact bird from the cal fire/CDF fleet I'm going to do.

One thing, these fire spotter broncos do is mark the location and track for the fire bombers to drop on with smoke. Anyone have an idea how to make a smoke trail that won't melt the foam?

Skip if you must to 0:25 to see the run

I love the look of the CalFire Broncos. I had the same idea when this was released. I'm going to do a representation of N415DF Number 460. Have a few bits and pieces ready to go awaiting the arrival. Can't wait for these to start shipping out and seeing what people do with them

Comment

• Dirty Dee you have room on your bench?,So who will be the first to post for D model mods and 3D print a D nose?
                                I will also be cutting my own vinyl for the desert markings if anyone else might be interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikkelb View Post

I love the look of the CalFire Broncos. I had the same idea when this was released. I'm going to do a representation of N415DF Number 460. Have a few bits and pieces ready to go awaiting the arrival. Can't wait for these to start shipping out and seeing what people do with them
                                  I'm ready to go.Paint has been ordered and delivered. Receiver on the way, antennae are modeled and waiting for 3d printing.

The only thing I haven't figured out is how to lay a smoke marking trail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post

I'm ready to go.Paint has been ordered and delivered. Receiver on the way, antennae are modeled and waiting for 3d printing.

The only thing I haven't figured out is how to lay a smoke marking trail.
                                    that's easy, just set up a servo that drives a pin through your batteries and it'll lay a massive smoke trail!

on a more serious note, there used be a "smoker" for electric RC but they never really worked that well as they could not carry a big enough battery just to power the heating element.. I wanted to put one in my Tigercat when they first came out. The OV-10 probably has the room and maybe enough umph to carry an extra 6s just for a smoker though... You can probably google it..

At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post

that's easy, just set up a servo that drives a pin through your batteries and it'll lay a massive smoke trail!

on a more serious note, there used be a "smoker" for electric RC but they never really worked that well as they could not carry a big enough battery just to power the heating element.. I wanted to put one in my Tigercat when they first came out. The OV-10 probably has the room and maybe enough umph to carry an extra 6s just for a smoker though... You can probably google it..

https://www.motionrc.com/products/mr...tric-rc-planes
                                      Beeg Hate to disappoint, there is not enough room for the MrRCSound Smoke system
                                      Warbird Charlie

Comment

• No disappointment here. Just throwing it out there for Gilatrout.

Comment

• What about the smoker that someone made from a electronic cig/vap. I think its in one the A10 threads He used "bleed air" from one of the engines
                                          ref post 9811, March 4 2020

Comment

Working...
                                          X