• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beeg View Post

He's busy working on the Mosquito!
    No you mean the Concorde!
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Dear Aros, if you can tease Alpha to go in the direction of a big Flightline B25.... well all I can say is that if that happens I will sell my LX for scratch.
      Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

Hi guys, I'm battling to get the Retracts and sequence doors working on my B25 Mitchell from Dynam. I have connected all the servo leads as per the manual instructions. I even followed the manual in connection with the sequence doors and gear module that is fitted to the plane but everything else works besides the landing gear and sequencer doors? 😭

Comment

Originally posted by Shauncat View Post
          Hi guys, I'm battling to get the Retracts and sequence doors working on my B25 Mitchell from Dynam. I have connected all the servo leads as per the manual instructions. I even followed the manual in connection with the sequence doors and gear module that is fitted to the plane but everything else works besides the landing gear and sequencer doors? 😭
          Could you be pugging them in wrong, is the controller working, is the radio setup right? Red to + and black to -, sometimes those control boards don't show the pattern. or your radio is set for a different switch.
          Hope that helps.

R.
          AMA 424553

Comment

Originally posted by Shauncat View Post
            You mean the LX? Dynam doesn’t make a B-25...

Comment

Working...
            X