X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEXA B-24

Motion RC is saying they will be receiving a new line of ARF models Called NEXA which appear to be the VQ Warbirds line. I am interested in the VQ B-25. I do not see the B-25 listed in the NEXA models coming to Motion RC. Does anyone know if they will be offering the B-25?

Your title says "B-24" (4-engine) and your post says "B-25" (twin). VQ Warbirds sells both but the B-24 is an uncovered model. Each cost around $1000.00

Comment

Sorry about that. I am asking if Motion RC will be offering the NEXA (VQ) B-24. VQ Warbirds has been selling a brown, silver and uncovered versions of the B-24.

Comment

If they don't answer you here, you should contact their customer service via their website about this. They might consider a "special order" for you, although if they don't plan to release this plane along with their other releases, I'd say they won't do it at all. (They may not be inclined to discuss this in a public forum.) A $1000.00 kit may not be in line with the other models (ARF) in this series that seem to be in the "few hundred dollar" ball park.

Comment

I did ask them via their in house e-mail system. Their response was to refer me to Hobby Squawk for an answer to my question. Off course Hobby Squawk did not have an answer for me. They have not made a post for the B-24. This response surprised me as I have been doing a lot of business with Motion RC the past few years and have always found them very helpful, especially Martin. But in this case the response I received was NO ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. It would have been better if their response was no, yes or we have not decided yet.

Comment

We're very encouraged to see the excitement and support, thank you, everyone! We just announced Nexa yesterday (Friday), and the CS Team is currently on their weekend, so we're still in early days. Perhaps what the CSTech meant to say or should have said to you, Mr. Bill and others who have asked similar questions, is that any future announcements as our Nexa brand evolves will be made first here on Hobby Squawk, so this is the place to check for latest info. If something hasn't been announced yet, it is most likely because we don't have an announcement ready yet. As of right now, B-24s and B-25s fall into that category. But stay tuned here, we publish new announcements quite often.

Thanks again for the continued opportunity to earn your business!
            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

thank you for a rational response. A loyal Motion RC customer. Mr. Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                We're very encouraged to see the excitement and support, thank you, everyone! We just announced Nexa yesterday (Friday), and the CS Team is currently on their weekend, so we're still in early days. Perhaps what the CSTech meant to say or should have said to you, Mr. Bill and others who have asked similar questions, is that any future announcements as our Nexa brand evolves will be made first here on Hobby Squawk, so this is the place to check for latest info. If something hasn't been announced yet, it is most likely because we don't have an announcement ready yet. As of right now, B-24s and B-25s fall into that category. But stay tuned here, we publish new announcements quite often.

Thanks again for the continued opportunity to earn your business!
                maybe you can get VQ to rework that P-38, LOL just saying

Comment

OK. Here is the latest. MotionRC does not have the B-24 VQWarbirds are still selling it. I just purchased one from TOMAS and it is a beautiful ARF.

Comment

How about the VQ aka Nexa Rare Bear and Gilmore Red Lion?

Comment

I got the B-24 from HobbyGulf for $1200 shipped to my door here in Spain before they raised the price. I think they are $1399 shipped anywhere in the world for the Olive green one right now. Thing is gorgeous but is still in the wrap as I get my garage together. Its on the short list of projects to get started and I am going to pay a club member who is an expert in weathering to detail it. Power via 4x E Flilte Power32s. I almost went with 4 stroke CDI glow... almost... Don't want to cut the cowls or have any residue on a bird that'll wind up being close to $2k when done... The price of the Robart scale retracts for this thing is also insane, recommend putting together your own and saving $400.

For a B-25 get the Seagull one.

Comment

Originally posted by bbolz View Post
                        How about the VQ aka Nexa Rare Bear and Gilmore Red Lion?
                        You can get the Rare Bear from any number of VQ dealers worldwide, you just have to special order it. My beef with Nexa is they are just taking existing VQ birds and marking them up like crazy... the Bearcat was $500 from VQ...

Comment

Working...
                        X