You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASSEMBLY OF THE BLACK HORSE HEINKE HE-111 1750MM (69.9") WINGSPAN ARF BLITZ BOMBER BY PAPA BOOZER

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpha, It is a pleasure to assemble such a great build model. Motion in my opinion has great value in both the Nexa and Black Horse ARF. I hope that Papa is giving good content for the fans of Hobby Squawk. The Boozers will always be Motion customers, because of you quality products and your concern for customer service and satisfaction.

Comment

The challenge is really the model build. I watched Merry Boozer video and the He111 is really something else then the usual foam type planes.
      Black Horse goes in the direction of accurate historic model manufacturing.
      Unfortunately the propellers, retracts and machine guns are not included. Did they want to keep the price down? Maybe otherwise it doesn’t sell.
      In fact He111 was a slow bomber and fast outperformed by the Allies.
      More interesting would be the stronger Ju88 .
      Also the Ju87 would be interesting to see in a build video.
      I always prefer electric setup.
      But again many thanks for the wonderful He111 electric build video. All thumbs up.

Comment

Slumi, I do agree that this plane would be a lot easier to assemble if more things were furnished. But, this is why the Boozers are trying to answer you questions on items not provided in the model. Please wait on the performance video before anyone purchases this airplane. We then will have any bugs worked out, an any changes we will recommend.

Comment

Progress on finishing this plane and the first flight. We have finally received the motor that were out of stock so long. We should be posting a maiden video in the near future. So keep watching the Merry Boozer Channel for what we thing will be a great flight. Papa

Comment

Did you come up with a good source for the guns? Especially the mount on top?

I'm not at the point where I'm ready to detail mine. I'd prefer not to reinvent the wheel wherever possible.

Right now I'm thinking about how to transport the wings. Maybe some sort of cradle? Wing bags would work if I remove props each time. Fun project.

Mine so far.

Comment

Gilatrout, Great question........If you look at the very last pictures posted and double click to enlarge, you will see that I made my own guns. Very simple, made with four components. One, Round wood dowel rod, Two, metal servo wire, Three, push rod tubing. Four, a servo attachment end link for gun handle. Cut wood round dowel about an inch lone, drill hole in gun end, and cut metal servo wire to length of barrel, also same wire for the loading handle. Glued servo end on other end. Used black sharpie to color round dowel. Drill hole in canopy, pushed rod through hole, then pushed plastic rod tubing over metal rod and glued. The top gun does not go through plastic canopy, I glued a block to the round dowel rod, and glued to wood under canopy. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Boozer/Dots View Post
                Installation of (2) elevator and (1) rudder servos (Day 5) Nothing different from instruction manual. I did use Z-bends at the servo horns, just my preference than ones provided. Remember to thread the nylon clevis half way on the rod. This will give you adjustment if needed. I will also say, that the Z-bend do not like the quality of metal in the rods, I have broke several while in the process of bending. Maybe you should use the attachment provided. I will also show the choice of servo being used in the assembly.
                Looking at your setup, and the setup in the manual, the elevator servos will run opposite of each other if on a y on the same channel. Did you elect for a receiver with more than 6 channels or did you end up reversing one of the servos?

Comment

Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post

Looking at your setup, and the setup in the manual, the elevator servos will run opposite of each other if on a y on the same channel. Did you elect for a receiver with more than 6 channels or did you end up reversing one of the servos?
                  Yes we are going to run a 7 channel receiver or I might reverse the servo lol to run 6 depending on if I want to buy a servo reverser lol one or the other haven’t decided yet

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Boozer/Dots View Post
                    PAPA DOTS INSTALLATION, It would not be one of my birds without the rivets, are as some say "Dots". This was the final step in the assembly for me, but not required or counts as a day of assembly. My thoughts on this plane as for as assembly. The plane is very well built and had no surprises of modifications, unless I made them because of choice of parts used. I will say, that twin aircraft are more expensive because of the doubling of parts. But, I love the twin engine planes and the challenge is worth the cost. So, on to the maiden flight, to see that, please come by the Merry Boozers Channel. Remember Papa, Wes, and Lori will be waiting for you to come by for a visit. Here comes the advertisement, please if you like what you see come by, and hit that subscribe button. Remember also to tell James at Motion, you would like Papa to do more of this assembles. Papa favorite saying: " May you have fair skies and soft landing until we meet again." P.S. Machine guns were not provided in kit, I made them from dowel rod, pushrod wire, black tubing.
                    Very beautiful model!!!!! congrats!

Comment

Guys, here we are close to March and still no flight video of the HE-111. We apologize, but things are really going fast at the Boozer Channel. It is a great problem to have. We have had to put several new releases in front of this project. I do believe we have a great plane and the right power, retracts, and servos for a successful fight. But, the truth is in the seeing, and not the telling. Stay tuned!

Comment

I really like this plane.....thanks for showing it off.....one of several projects I would like to get in the next few months.

Comment

Did you remove the flightline ta152 power system?

Comment

OK guys, the first flight of the He-111 is up on the channel. We went live on 3/27/21 and showed you the plane flying. Sorry for the delay, bad motor, had to order reversing servos for flaps and elevator. We are really blown away with the performance. Go check it out, and more videos of the plane coming soon.

Comment

It's way over powered but it looked good. I will be able to fly half throttle with it. Where did your CG end up at? Thanks for the video. Nice job.

Comment

Working...
                              X