X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy a T-6 Texan / SNJ

Anyone know where I can buy a T-6 / SNJ ? I should have bought a T-6 when it was available on MRC or Horizon but I didn't. In general, what other online hobby shops have you purchased from and would recommend to me? I have purchased just about all of my 20 (ish) RC airplanes from MRC & Horizon and both have outstanding customer service. However, there are some models that that I am waiting for them to carry but I can not wait much longer. I want to buy an SR-71, F4F Wildcat, folding-wing Corsair. Banana has all 3 but I am afraid to try them because of all the negative reviews. thanks …

The Dynam 1.37m AT-6 is available at Bitgo Hobby.

Dynsm models can be a bit problematic, but typically fly very well. All.of mine have had no trouble with any of the electronics, but some folks have issues.

Alternatively, you can haunt Ebay or the classifed ads at RCG and elsewhere and perhaps find an Eflite AT-6

Banana is finally soon to be restocked on the LX SR-71. I own one from when they were introduced years back and like it. Not perfect, but it works well.

I know a couple of people that own the LX Wildcat with retracts and they are pretty happy with them. Thinking about getting one myself.

Banana does not compare to MRC for customer service, but in a dozen or more purchases I made from BH over the years, I always got what I ordered and everything worked.

If there is only a single source or option for a plane I have to have, I go for it and make it work.

Comment

I appreciate your thoughts. After reading your post, I ordered the Dynam AT-6 Texan. Forgot to measure if it will fit in my car. Ha! I probably will give Banana Hobby a try too. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X