You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOTION, if you're listening, I want one of these!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTION, if you're listening, I want one of these!

Something in the size range of the Al37. I would buy several! Put them out in white primer.

In a heartbeat. I was at the Navy's retirement ceremony for the last flight to the boneyard in 1982. VAQ-33....

Comment

My Father in Law flew them. First as a radio operator out of Otis and then his first airplane out of pilot training at McClellan. He talks often about the Connie!

Comment

Yep, I'd buy one.

My mom was a "stewardess" on a Connie flying between Seattle and Anchorage for Pacific Northern Airlines in the 50's.

Here's a link to a cool website of the PNA Constellation.

Comment

I’m in for a Connie!

Keth Sparks recently designed and built one. I have the right of first refusal when he decides to sell it. Even if I get Keith’s, I would still buy one from MRC.

Video of Keith flying the Connie on the maiden flight.

Comment

Would love a Connie around the same size as the AL37. It would need to have, at least the ability to put, grass friendly wheels on it.

Comment

Connie, Connie, Connie. I was talking to Xplaneguy the other day about how much we'd love to finish the Connie.
              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Working...
              X