Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I got to do 5 videos, this plane the F100, the F22, and a los as well as a fpv video of my flex inovations pirana.

Comment

Did anyone else only get one gun mold? I think I'm missing one with my kit

Comment

• Elbee
        Elbee commented
        Editing a comment
        Is that like barrel corrosion or hammer herpes? LOL...hope you find it/one. Best, LB

Lol, it wasn't in the box. I looked extensively. I guess I can order the plastic parts.

Comment

not sure i know what you mean with the gun mold? can u take a pic i might have one

Comment

true turn makes a scale looking prop nut for this plane

Comment

This thing

Comment

rifleman those are covers for the push rod exits

Comment

Oooh crap lol ok that makes sense then . I feel dumb now

Comment

i had to look hard at the inst when i assembled the nexa p47 so i knew his time lol

Comment

And on the day I had everything ready to fly, had a catastrophic failure in the propshaft. Ugh so pissed! But new shaft on the way hopefully for this weekend.

Comment

Hope you get it fixed quick. Take pics or vid very interested in this project.
                      did you need any nose weight at all?

Comment

None, my 4000 mah 6s packs all the way forward was spot on to the manual cg

Comment

one final question how did u affix the plastic tail cone? i tryed small screews but its not the best methiod for sure

Comment

I just used the screws, I wouldn't glue it incase you need to do maintenance

Comment

Yes i agree. I watched the assembly of the p40 today and they worked the tail wheel all togetjer differently so it works off the rudder. Wish they thought of that with the f6. I ordered the T34 today looks a bit easer then the tail wheel planes

Comment

I agree it should be, the hellcat seems to be a "dated" design. If you look also the P40 had pin hinges as the hellcat has ca hinges in the tail. However does have pins in all the wing control surfaces. So I found that interesting as well.

Comment

off subject but looked up west point tx wow what neet pics of yester year hate to see all the old buildings go to ruin

Comment

Yeah, all the stuff around here keeps changing. When I came back from the army I hardly recognized it.

Comment

Well ill be flying it for the first time in the morning, excited

Comment

• Elbee
                                        Elbee commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Happy hunting.

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                      Well ill be flying it for the first time in the morning, excited
                                      Good Luck and happy landings!

Comment

Working...
                                      X