First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black horse P 47

What happened to this plane?

Plus one on this!
    Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

Anyone.... ?

Comment

Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
        Plus one on this!
        Was also interested in the P47, ordered the P40 before out of stock again.
        ​​​​​​​@e4dragongunner, where do you fly?

Comment

Fox Valley, Deer Grove, Shoe Factory
          Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

Hey guys, update, looks like the P-47's are gonna be a few months out before we receive them. Black Horse, like most Balsa ARF manufacturers, takes more time to produce aircraft in large numbers and it will take some more time for them to complete our full order.

They are definitely coming but will be more like the summertime.

Comment

Hey James, care to share what other models we might see at that time?

Comment

Hello MRC. Was looking at the BH P-47. Seems there is a version 2 out with a few minor changes. I enjoyed your video showing the electric setup flying. Does Motion still plan to distribute this model? I’m seriously considering one to begin fitting for electric, perhaps for late summer ‘22. Thanks.

Comment

Wanted to bump this. Any chance of new stock on this P-47? Anyone on here flying one?

Comment

Nice flying plane. Here is mine Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2191.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	325.2 KB
ID:	378616

Comment

04-09-24 I find it odd this giant Black Horse P-47D has no activity on the HobbySquawk......

I did validate this morning with MotionRC regarding the wingspan is 89.9inches and length 81.7inches (the assembly manual has these values switched)

I had delayed my acquisition of this model thinking I would be able to restore my old Hanger9 81inch P-47 Razorback......the wings are perfect and the Robart pnuematics are perfect (and ubra expensive) but the fuselage is too soft after repair efforts. That old bird suffered an ESC temp shut down that forced a belly landing......it's time to move on

That brand new released BH ME BF 109G is a bugger though.....not sure which one will win out this year

TwistedGrin

Comment

Still flying mine. Flew it last week, had a tail gear door break off. The hinge area is week on the door. Been a good plane other than that. Very easy to land for a warbird.

Comment

Working...
                        X