X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nexa T34

Click image for larger version  Name:	t34.jfif Views:	0 Size:	35.7 KB ID:	296374
    standard nexa arf build the tail glue it in and all...very easy build ,,, the vertical stab was warped but got most of it out fire wall is done but waiting on motor mount..missing parts were just the 1/4 in dowels for the wings...easy 2 dollar part at local hobby store...now the hard part lol the nose gear steering arm is on the right side of the nose and the rudder servo is on the left..instructions show the steering push rod hook up to the rudder servo but it has to go down and then to the right to the other side of the fuse..metal rods dont like to bend all over and still slide back and forth...so i had a 8 ch rx sitting around and a servo so will try to mix it to the rudder.. tryed to Y harness the servo with the rudder but as usual it was backward might try a servo reverser but never used one yet
    Has anyone assembled this plane yet? Just wondering how you may have fixed the nose gear steering

If need be, just drill a pushrod access point on the left and carefully cut you a servo mounting point there. Otherwise see if the gear arm can possibly be swapped, or turned over. I feel like they may have installed the arm upside down and backwards at the factory by your description. Just some thoughts on this.

Comment

Tryed the arm idea its a no go. Drilling sounds good but there are holes all over floor of fuse already lol. There is a servo mount hole on that side of the fuse for gas motor throttle. So iam using that so far. Ordered a servo reverser to see if it can be Y harnessed to rudder and will try to mix that servo to rudder if all else fails. Darn retract always turns sideways as it retracts but think i have that fixed. Iam going back to foamies after this lol

Comment

Lol I hear you on the foamies! At least you have a solution in the works. Sure is a pain, I had to do the same on my CZ T28 because I needed the extra channels on my 8ch reciever for pan and tilt on my fpv cameras. That was because I added a standard servo for the steering gear and it was reverse of the original servo it replaced.

Comment

Ive never had to mix 2 ch together. Do you go to mixing and do mix one ch 8 to rudder on rudder stick?

Comment

CZ t 28 is cool but i have a small car so sticking with the 1400mm yellow one if it ever comes back in stock...i worked on the real T28's jan 70 to 73 there was no carbon in them suckers lol

Comment

CZ t 28 is cool but i have a small car so sticking with the 1400mm yellow one if it ever comes back in stock...i worked on the real T28's jan 70 to 73 there was no carbon in them suckers lol

Comment

​ Just about done now wit motor and cowling installed. Got the electronics in etc. ​ image widget

Comment

deleted

Comment

deleted

Comment

Originally posted by Ron1950 View Post
                      Tryed the arm idea its a no go. Drilling sounds good but there are holes all over floor of fuse already lol. There is a servo mount hole on that side of the fuse for gas motor throttle. So iam using that so far. Ordered a servo reverser to see if it can be Y harnessed to rudder and will try to mix that servo to rudder if all else fails. Darn retract always turns sideways as it retracts but think i have that fixed. Iam going back to foamies after this lol

Comment

oldguy did u want to say something? nothing but the quote came through

Comment

Working...
                        X