Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About ready to build the FlightLine F7F-3 Tigercat 1600mm (63") Wingspan - PNP

Does anyone have any pointers? I'm ready to build the F7F-3 Tigercat... I'd love to see some great suggestions. Thank you, in advance!

Build it per the manual... CG is good, throws work. Flies awesome. Lands great, no need for the upgraded gear.

Comment

There's a thread on this forum just for the Flightline Tigercat with more than 2000 comments, I'd suggest you take a look. There are a lot of suggestions there.
      This is a great model, it doesn't really have many bad habits and is relatively easy to fly and land, thanks to the wide-stance tricycle landing gear.
      Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

He’s the last person to post in that thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
          Build it per the manual... CG is good, throws work. Flies awesome. Lands great, no need for the upgraded gear.
          Thank you. Evan! Awesome. I was curious about the landing gear. It's only as good as the Pilot!

Comment

Working...
          X